Thread: Neal Morse Inner Circle - any members here?

Neal Morse Inner Circle - any members here?

Hi, I just signed up and want to make sure I am clear as to how it works. If I want to order past IC releases it looks like most of them can be bought for $10. Are these available for anyone to buy, or just IC members?

Some of them don't have an "add to cart" button, but just a button that says "email a friend". What does this mean?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by progfan915 View Post
    Hi, I just signed up and want to make sure I am clear as to how it works. If I want to order past IC releases it looks like most of them can be bought for $10. Are these available for anyone to buy, or just IC members?

Some of them don't have an "add to cart" button, but just a button that says "email a friend". What does this mean?

thanks!
    I was a member since the beginning (whenever that was) but I bailed about a year ago after Neal said the releases were moving to download only.

I would imagine you would have to be a member to buy. At least that's how I remember it.

I have no idea what "email a friend" means unless it means they are no longer available?