Thread: New Shipping Rates

New Shipping Rates

Out of curiosity for those of you who regularly sell through ebay or discogs, what have you raised your shipping prices to to counter the recent USPS price increases?

I mailed a record to Europe the other day and was surprised when it jumped to $20, since I wasn't aware of the change.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pr33t View Post
    Out of curiosity for those of you who regularly sell through ebay or discogs, what have you raised your shipping prices to to counter the recent USPS price increases?

I mailed a record to Europe the other day and was surprised when it jumped to $20, since I wasn't aware of the change.
    nope, not really, although I usually only sell CD's and DVD's. My only change is that I don't offer heavy boxed sets internationally which is fine cause I didn't like shipping them overseas anyway.

I was quite surprised the other day when I mailed a CD to Germany and it cost $12.75. That's about double what it used to be.

the price of domestic first class postage for shipping CDs has increased; at least the last couple of CDs I mailed cost around 10 cents more than I'm accustomed to.