Thread: Breaking Bad Movie

Rumors like this floated around before, but this seems legit. I would be all for it. I think "Better Call Saul" is still hitting it out of the park.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    Rumors like this floated around before, but this seems legit. I would be all for it. I think "Better Call Saul" is still hitting it out of the park.
    True, BCS kicks ass but is almost over, probably this season as we are almost at the point where Breaking Bad starts. But, I'd love for this to happen if just for a dream of mine, a Biography episode, a fake episode obviously, where they only get half the story. Like they never put together the fact that he's indirectly the cause of planes crashing in the sky. With Bill Kurtis, of course.

Damn, I'd so love that.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

Theoretically BCS could run through the events of BB S1 and much of S2, right? Not to mention after, when he's managing a Cinnabon?

tbh I am not so sure how this movie is going to work, it's got to be an all-new story with new characters - there aren't exactly many "loose ends" in Jesse's story are there? I mean, Badger's still around at least
    Critter Jams "album of the week" blog: http://critterjams.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by JAMOOL View Post
    Theoretically BCS could run through the events of BB S1 and much of S2, right? Not to mention after, when he's managing a Cinnabon?

tbh I am not so sure how this movie is going to work, it's got to be an all-new story with new characters - there aren't exactly many "loose ends" in Jesse's story are there? I mean, Badger's still around at least
    Right, Badger and Skinny Pete are still around. I've always also loved the idea of what happened to Jesse and if he made it to some kind of safe life. Didn't think of the Cinnabon aspect or that this could run up for another couple years before Saul meets Walter.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000