Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steve Hackett - Live 2019 Dates(Canada/US)

Steve Hackett - Live 2019 Dates(Canada/US)

12 September - Riviera Theatre, North Tonawanda, NY, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019

13 September - State Theatre, Ithaca, NY, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019

15 September - Grand Theatre de Quebec, Quebec, CANADA
    Tickets (English)
    Tickets (French)

17 September - Oakville Centre for Performing Arts, Oakville, CANADA - Tickets

18 September - Oakville Centre for Performing Arts, Oakville, CANADA - Tickets

20 September - Danforth Music Hall, Toronto, CANADA - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019

21 September - Place des Arts Theatre Maisonneuve, Montreal, CANADA - * SOLD OUT *

22 September - Place des Arts Theatre Maisonneuve, Montreal, CANADA - Tickets

24 September - Wilbur Theatre, Boston, MA, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019 - (Pre-sale code: BOSTON)

25 September - Beacon Theatre, NYC, NY, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019

26 September - The Ridgefield Playhouse, Ridgefield, CT, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019

27 September - Keswick Theatre, Glenside, PA, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019

28 September - Keswick Theatre, Glenside, PA, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019

October 2019
    Steve Hackett 2019 Genesis Revisited - TOURING SELLING ENGLAND BY THE POUND & SPECTRAL MORNINGS & Album Highlights
    1 October - Carnegie Music Hall of Homestead, Munhall, PA, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019 - (Pre-sale code: musichall)

2 October - Masonic Auditorium, Cleveland, OH, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019

3 October - 20 Monroe Live, Grand Rapids, MI, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019

4 October - The Pabst Theatre, Milwaukee, WI, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019 (pre-sale code: GENESIS)

5 October - The Copernicus Center, Chicago, IL, US - Tickets - Onsale: 8 February 2019

7 October - Pantages Theatre of Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019 - (Pre-sale code: WALRUS)

10 October - Moore Theatre, Seattle, WA, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019 - (Pre-sale code: WALRUS)

11 October - Vogue Theatre, Vancouver, CANADA - Tickets (pre-sale code: STEVEHACKETT)

12 October - Revolution Hall, Portland, OR, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019

16 October - Fox Tucson Theatre, Tucson, AZ, US - Ticket link to follow

17 October - The Van Buren, Phoenix, AZ, US - Tickets - Onsale: 8 February 2019

18 October - Orpheum Theatre, Los Angeles, CA, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019

19 October - Crest Theatre, Sacramento, CA, US - Ticket link to follow

20 October - Fox Theater, Oakland, CA, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019

Fox Tucson! Great news!

Quote Originally Posted by progman1975 View Post

20 October - Fox Theater, Oakland, CA, US - Tickets - Onsale: 1 February 2019
    Thanks for the head's up. KC in September and now Hackett in October. PROG-AUTUMN!
    I'm holding out for the Wilson-mixed 5.1 super-duper walletbuster special anniversary extra adjectives edition.

Wow! Two Oakville dates AND a Toronto date? I know he always does well here, but that's a bit surprising!
    Two boys have been found rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Progatron View Post
    Wow! Two Oakville dates AND a Toronto date? I know he always does well here, but that's a bit surprising!
    Got tix for the Tuesday Oakville show!
    Dave Sr.

I prefer Nature to Human Nature

Finally he's coming back to Chicago!! Nice theater too, on a Saturday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Man In The Mountain View Post
    Finally he's coming back to Chicago!! Nice theater too, on a Saturday night.
    Just might have to make that trip to my old home town since he never comes to Dallas or KC

I was hoping for a Dallas show 😞

Grand Rapids for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Fox Tucson! Great news!
    Absolutely!

First time!

Orange Tick Squasher Buddhabreath's Avatar
    Hmmm 2 1/2 hours from Baltimore/Washington area to Glenside, PA. Anyone want to carpool? I've never seen Steve, or not since Genesis. Not sure how much longer he'll be doing this.
    The combined fortunes of the world's 26 richest individuals reached $1.4 trillion last year — the same amount as the total wealth of the 3.8 billion poorest people.

There's actually already a presale for Boston going on today.

The Wilbur
    ·
    Steve Hackett GENESIS REVISITED ‘SELLING ENGLAND BY THE POUND - Live in Boston on Sept 24th!
    Enter Code: WT30
    Last edited by Dave (in MA); 01-30-2019 at 07:59 PM.

In for Cleveland.
    "If you want to see the true nature of humanity, just look at the internet."

http://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection

Anyone happen to have a pre-sale code for Grand Rapids? I usually can get the Live Nation ones, but have had no luck so far. Pre-sale starts tomorrow.

Steve, Cleveland's went on sale today and the code was CELEBRATE. You might want to try that.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    Steve, Cleveland's went on sale today and the code was CELEBRATE. You might want to try that.
    Yup, after I posted that earlier I found it and the code is the same.

Got my tix for Hackett at the Beacon in NYC for September. Went with front row balcony. Was up there for one of the Crimson shows in November 2017, and it's a great vantage point for a show.

And, not as hard on the budget.

Mike
    Tabletop Genesis - A Genesis and solo career focused podcast, featuring the opinions of Tom Roche, Stacy Godfrey, Simon Godfrey, Eli Noetinger, and Mike Lord - Listen on I-Tunes, or at http://tabletopgenesis.com/ Twitter: @genesistabletop Facebook: www.facebook.com/TabletopGenesis

Got Tix for Grand Rapids MI today. 5th row from the stage!

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    Got Tix for Grand Rapids MI today. 5th row from the stage!
    3rd Row Center. Ithaca, NY

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

planning on going to the State Theatre Box Office on Monday for the Minneapolis show on October 7th, per I cannot stand paying the extra fees to Ticketmasochist online just for a presale. I'm only buying a single ticket anyway.

LOL, I was at the final verification step to buy tix via Ticketbastard for the Fox Oakland (after making it past their generous 30 seconds to act time window) and the their website crashed. No customer service. Nada. Thanks dudes!
    I'm holding out for the Wilson-mixed 5.1 super-duper walletbuster special anniversary extra adjectives edition.

We bought tickets for the Keswick in Glenside (near Philadelphia, for those far away) on the 28th.

But I will never buy online from AXS again. The only free delivery option was electronic. (Since when does anyone charge $6 for will call?)

But hidden in the electronic delivery option was a requirement to install their app! And not even a screen shot is sufficient because they rotate the QR code every 60 seconds! < /rant>

Quote Originally Posted by ProgFamily View Post
    We bought tickets for the Keswick in Glenside (near Philadelphia, for those far away) on the 28th.

But I will never buy online from AXS again. The only free delivery option was electronic. (Since when does anyone charge $6 for will call?)

But hidden in the electronic delivery option was a requirement to install their app! And not even a screen shot is sufficient because they rotate the QR code every 60 seconds! < /rant>
    Sadly, it's probably the wave of the future. I was going to buy tickets for Mott The Hoople, as Cleveland is one of the cities lucky enough to be booked for one of the 8 dates on this (mini) tour. Going to the website was a shock. All of the tickets appear to be electronic, and the best seats are north of $750 per. Most Balcony seats are near $150. I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I saw Ian in the 70s for around 8 bucks, in the same type of venue. With a real ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by zorknapp View Post
    Got my tix for Hackett at the Beacon in NYC for September. Went with front row balcony. Was up there for one of the Crimson shows in November 2017, and it's a great vantage point for a show.

And, not as hard on the budget.

Mike

Very cool; I love The Beacon. My first time there was seeing Mr. Hackett there in 1976. He was with a band called "Genesis." (Wink)
    Quite an excellent show to promote an album named "A Trick of the Tail."

I just snagged second row center tix in Tucson. I am very excited for this show.
    His show in PHX in 2018 was superb but this will be a far better venue.