Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sahdowfax-Watercourse Way 1976 lp

Quote Originally Posted by spacefreak View Post
    Plus they are professionally printed CD-Rs, not CDs.
    What's the packaging like on the Tachika's? I usually eschew grey area material but because WW is so out-of-print and so damn expensive (on CD) I'm sorta interested. "Mini-LP" can mean anything from a thin, cheap cardboard sleeve to a really beautiful replica (e.g., Laurence Vanay). Where do the Tachika's fall in that spectrum?

^ The former, if my NF vending room memories aren't letting me down.

not only that, but after I stopped trading with a certain person 10 years ago, Tachika product became sonically inferior. It used to be that Tachika was getting my remaster works and using them when I traded with a certain person who shall go unnamed. If you want an excellent sounding copy of WW just PM me for a trade deal... cost $0
    Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

Is the Tachika (not from Japan, US pirate (well known guy here)) the LP or the CD Version
    of the Album?

Quote Originally Posted by TheH View Post
    Is the Tachika (not from Japan, US pirate (well known guy here)) the LP or the CD Version
    of the Album?
    The original LP-version from 1976.
    The cover is a cheap copy of a not very good looking LP-cover; especially the back cover is quite low in the ink...

Quote Originally Posted by interbellum View Post
    The original LP-version from 1976.
    The cover is a cheap copy of a not very good looking LP-cover; especially the back cover is quite low in the ink...
    Thanks, I have the LP so that one is of no need for me. Have to spent some money on the legit CD then..

Quote Originally Posted by MYSTERIOUS TRAVELLER View Post
    not only that, but after I stopped trading with a certain person 10 years ago, Tachika product became sonically inferior. It used to be that Tachika was getting my remaster works and using them when I traded with a certain person who shall go unnamed. If you want an excellent sounding copy of WW just PM me for a trade deal... cost $0
    Got it from you years ago, bay-bay!