Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Your 3 Interviews

I would like to know what Caligula thinks of cookie monster vocals.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post

Musical three:

Mississippi John Hurt
    Wolfgang Mozart
    Jimi Hendrix

Non-musical three:

J.R.R. Tolkien
    Umberto Eco
    Geoffrey Chaucer
    "And your little sister's immaculate virginity wings away on the bony shoulders of a young horse named George who stole surreptitiously into her geography revision."

Occasional musical musings on https://darkelffile.blogspot.com/

I'd love to know what James Whale, Ishiro Honda, Ed Wood and William Castle think of the corner of the cinematic world that they're work has begat.

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    I'd like to know what he thinks of the reputation he has, a couple millennia later, and in particular, what he thinks of the movie that bares his name.

^ I see what you did there.

Estimated Prophet notallwhowander's Avatar
    Jesus of Nazereth
    Thomas Jefferson
    Barack Obama

I want to include George Harrison, but then I realized that I don't want to interview him, so much as drop acid with him.
    Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by notallwhowander View Post

I want to include George Harrison, but then I realized that I don't want to interview him, so much as drop acid with him.

true that

I had to make sure in my choice whether I'd just like top meet the persons I chose and hang around for a while, as opposed to interview them as journalists would.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from heroin-addicts to crazy ones

Non-music:

Jesus
    Shakespeare
    Einstein

Music:

Bach
    Zappa
    Squire
    Prog's Not Dead

For non music

Jesus
    Henry David Thoreau
    Will Durant

Sure, there a lot of people I could consider fun having a chat/interview with but I really only have one person on my list.

See, I'm a fool when it comes to women and always have been but in April of 1990 when the UNLV Rebels won the basketball championship I was at a night club across from UNLV partying it up. Standing near the bathrooms when Tonya Hoyle, a high school cheerleader aka a hottie, that I had basically never spoken to, walks out and promptly pulls me onto the dance floor(bad idea as I dance about as well as Elaine on Seinfeld). Later when she's leaving she hands me a business card, IIRC it was a realtor card, and I still have no clue if she was hitting on me or just being nice or trying to drum up business.

I wanna know what was going on that night and damned if I can find her on the net. I just want the answer to one question and will never get it or so it seems.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

I really did get to interview two idols.

Christian Vander, for an article I had published in Option way back in 1988. (Along with a short one with Stella Vander).

Pete Hammill, for a post on Sea of Tranquility

Now, I would love to add one of the following: Kate Bush, Jack Casady or Jorma Kaukonen, or Isabelle Feuillebois of Magma
    I'm not lazy. I just work so fast I'm always done.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoony View Post
    Sure, there a lot of people I could consider fun having a chat/interview with but I really only have one person on my list.

See, I'm a fool when it comes to women and always have been but in April of 1990 when the UNLV Rebels won the basketball championship I was at a night club across from UNLV partying it up. Standing near the bathrooms when Tonya Hoyle, a high school cheerleader aka a hottie, that I had basically never spoken to, walks out and promptly pulls me onto the dance floor(bad idea as I dance about as well as Elaine on Seinfeld). Later when she's leaving she hands me a business card, IIRC it was a realtor card, and I still have no clue if she was hitting on me or just being nice or trying to drum up business.

I wanna know what was going on that night and damned if I can find her on the net. I just want the answer to one question and will never get it or so it seems.
    She wanted you to call her, dude.
    "If you want to see the true nature of humanity, just look at the internet."

http://www.discogs.com/user/moecurlythanu/collection

Hmmm...

Steve Morse
    Jon Lord
    Dug Pinnick