Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: STEVE HACKETT: At The Edge Of Light - January 25 2019

But will the packaging make the music any better?

I guess Amazon didn't get the digibook edition. The big prog vendors all seem to have it though. Likewise with the upcoming Dream Theater release - Amazon has the regular CD, the 4-disc art book, the vinyl, and the mega-collector's set - but not the special edition digipack with the bonus track. For that you need to order from one of the vendors (LE, Burning Shed, etc...)
    Two boys have been found rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I actually did go ahead and order the Hackett digibook from Laser's Edge. I should have known the one from Amazon wasn't the digibook - the price was too low! Oh well, maybe I'll gift it to someone, maybe I'll make it to the post office to return it. The signed edition is certainly a nice thing, though I don't care too much about signed items. However, that trumps an unsigned digibook - you win!

Does the packaging affect the music? No, of course not. But an attractive, leather-bound book can be nice to read even if it doesn't affect the words. A Mont Blanc pen can be nice to write with even if it doesn't make your writing better than a Bic pen would.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Wow, no problems when both USPS and Laser's Edge are working together - 48 hour delivery of that digibook! Super fast!