Heartscore: „Black riders part 1“
Can you imagine classic literature set to dark, progressive metal? Would you think, that poems fit well with brutal guitars and a hard, electronic backing? This is exactly what I do on my new album „Black riders part 1“, which is released on the first of November 2018, the day, when Stephen Crane was born 147 years ago. Crane is a famous american poet, who died at the young age of 28 because of Tuberculosis. The fatalistic view of our world found in Crane’s work, definitely influenced by his tragic life, proved to be such an inspiration that I set twenty of his poems to music.

„Black riders part 1“ is released on Bandcamp as a professionally made Cassette, a CD, and a printed Hardcover-book, which contains all the Stephen Crane poetry used, with each poem accompanied by an illustration. All illustrations were custom drawn for the album by Alexander Stanton, an artist from the United Kingdom. Fans can order the cassette or the CD alone or in combination with the book as a „Super package“. Each item is limited to 50 pieces.

You can prelisten five tracks. Check it here:
https://heartscore.bandcamp.com/albu...-riders-part-1

Musicians
Chris (courtesy of studiopros): Lead Vocals
Dirk Radloff: Guitars, Violin, Modular Synthesizer, Programming, Choir
Gdaliy Garmiza: Saxophone on "In the desert"
Mix: Dirk Radloff
Mastering: Russell Sinfield at "Cookhouse studios"