Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PROG Issue #89 Gabriel Cover (again)

Well, after complaining to them, they told me my subscription expired. Never got any notice. Nice. Now I'll have to resubscribe and buy the back issues I miss. These are not cheap!
    JG

"MARKLAR!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Giant View Post
    Well, after complaining to them, they told me my subscription expired. Never got any notice. Nice. Now I'll have to resubscribe and buy the back issues I miss. These are not cheap!
    That happened to me a while back. I was never given a warning that my subscription was due to expire and they just let it lapse - and the issue I had been waiting for was sold out. Fortunately a guy on my FB list kindly sent me his copy when he was done with it, so I ended up not missing that issue (it was the one just after Chris Squire died.) When I posted on their official page, I received a slew of responses from people telling me that they ALWAYS get renewal notices and I must not know what I'm talking about.

I think it's a very good magazine but the more logistical side of things is quite lacking IMO. I'm glad to be done with the subscription.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Issue #90 (Camel) arrived in my mailbox here in Washington State Friday (9/7) Not bad...15 days with a National Holiday in the middle. Latest return address is Budapest.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga