Thread: Rare echolyn for sale!

Rare echolyn for sale!

I'm selling my echolyn CD collection starting with the debut/first album signed by all of the band members including Jesse Reyes the original bass player. The CD is in pristine condition and is on eBay. I'm sure I don't have to tell any of you how rare this cd is: there were only 5000 pressed.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Chris

https://www.ebay.com/itm/echolyn-Deb...p2054897.l4275
    echolynfan

Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

"there were only 5000 pressed"
    are you sure?
    Ciao
    Fabio
    Life - is a state - of mind

Hi Fabio! Yes - there was only one run of 5000 for the 1st album/cd.

Chris

There are only 2 hours left for this auction -don’t let this rare band signed piece of echolyn history pass you by!

Chris

echolyn and every blossom original pressing cd SIGNED by all band members!!!

echolyn and every blossom original pressing cd SIGNED by all band members!!! This is the original recording - not the new remastered version and if you listen carefully you'll even hear some background sounds because the guys recorded this in their garage! I had each of them sign the cover when I was at Nearfest in 2002. Only 5000 were pressed this is a rare piece of echolyn's musical history so add it to your collection today!

I do accept reasonable offers. Shipping is free within the U.S. and I will ship internationally but you must pay shipping. Tracking and insurance is also available for an additional fee. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks!

Chris

https://www.ebay.com/itm/echolyn-and...s/323338509666

aeb_1.jpg
    Last edited by echolynfan; 07-08-2018 at 03:34 PM.
    echolynfan

Romans 8:28: "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

echolyn-RARE-Jersey-Tomato-CD-Signed-Only-100-Originals-Released!

Here's another VERY rare echolyn gem which I'm parting with: one of only 100 original copies released: Jersey Tomato 2 cd set of live echolyn and perhaps the best live concert of theirs that I attended (there were only 35 of us) they were on fire and having a great time. The 2nd cd is mei live which they've only done about 4 times.

Jesse Reyes the original bass player sat in for a track as well which made the evening even more special.

If you have any questions please let me know! I do accept reasonable offers. Shipping is free within the U.S. but I will ship internationally but you pay shipping.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/echolyn-RAR...d/323338615897
    echolynfan

Price has been lowered to $35.00!!
    Last edited by echolynfan; 07-18-2018 at 01:12 PM.
    echolynfan

Price has been lowered to $45.00!!!
    Last edited by echolynfan; 07-18-2018 at 01:11 PM.
    echolynfan

echolyn RARE Original Pressing Suffocating The Bloom CD Free U.S. Shipping!

Next up for sale: RARE echolyn Original Pressing Suffocating The Bloom CD Free U.S. Shipping! This is the original 1st pressing of echolyn's awesome 2nd album.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/echolyn-RAR...g/323358993046

suff_orig_1.jpg
    echolynfan

echolyn RARE 2nd Pressing (Black Label) Suffocating The Bloom CD Free U.S. Shipping!

echolyn RARE 2nd Pressing Suffocating The Bloom CD in excellent condition with FREE U.S. Shipping! This is the 2nd pressing of echolyn's second album which has a plain black disc label instead of the standard silver disc. Grab this rare piece of echolyn history for your collection!

FREE Priority Mail shipping within the U.S.! I will ship internationally but you pay shipping - please contact me with any questions!

Chris

https://www.ebay.com/itm/echolyn-RAR...g/323359004530

suff_2nd_press_1.jpg suff_2nd_press_2.jpg
    echolynfan

SOLD!!
    echolynfan

echolyn RARE 1st Pressing When The Sweet Turns Sour CD Free U.S. shipping!

Next up of my sale of rare echolyn memorabilia is the 1st Pressing of When The Sweet Turns Sour CD!

This is the original pressing of echolyn's post Sony experience collection of outakes that didn't make it to As The world album. The disc has a green parrot on it and sports the Cyclops Label TM. The inside booklet has some great personal early photos of the band which makes this release even more special.

FREE Priority Mail shipping within the U.S.! I will ship internationally but you pay shipping - please contact me with any questions!

Chris

https://www.ebay.com/itm/echolyn-RAR...g/323359054597

sweet_bird_1.jpg
    echolynfan

echolyn RARE 2nd Pressing When The Sweet Turns Sour CD Free U.S. shipping!

echolyn RARE 2nd Pressing When The Sweet Turns Sour CD Free U.S. shipping! This is the 2nd pressing of echolyn's post Sony experience collection of outakes that didn't make it to As The world album. The disc has plastic toy soldiers on it and does not indicate record label. The inside booklet has some great professional photos of the band taken by the Sony photographer for the As The World CD which makes this release even more special.

Chris

https://www.ebay.com/itm/echolyn-RAR...g/323359065481

sweet_soldier_1.jpg
    echolynfan

Threads merged. If you must use this website to promote your eBay auctions, contain it to one single thread please. Thank you.
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.