Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BRAND X Blu-Ray Promo!

BRAND X Blu-Ray Promo!

*SNEAK PEAK* Here's a quick look at what Stephen W Tayler is working on for our new Live Blu-ray.
    It's still very much a work-in-progress -- so these are rough snippets -- but we wanted to share.

Wow, that was a super quick look.
    If you're actually reading this then chances are you already have my last album but if NOT and you're curious:
    https://battema.bandcamp.com/

Also, Ephemeral Sun: it's a thing and we like making things that might be your thing: https://ephemeralsun.bandcamp.com

Maybe it was this one https://vimeo.com/276022717 ??

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Autobuy.

Any release date set yet?

+1 on the auto buy, thanks for sharing!

Looks good, and sounds even better.
    I'm holding out for the Wilson-mixed 5.1 super-duper walletbuster special anniversary extra adjectives edition.

Sweet! Love these guys, sounding great these days too!

anybody know where it was filmed?

Parrots Ripped My Flesh Dave (in MA)'s Avatar
    Twitter:
    Brand X@OfficialBrandX
    May 30

Watch this space!
    New BRAND X LIVE DVD.
    Recorded @Rosfest1 May 2018.
    Mixed by Stephen W Tayler.

Let's hope it's more than 43 minutes.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

If it's not available on DVD this luddite might have to finally break down and get a blu-ray player. I was impressed by the images and sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Let's hope it's more than 43 minutes.
    I guess depends on the full setlist, but the Rosfest schedule says they had a two-hour slot.

Dreams do come true!

Thanks Dave. Looking at Late Summer. Still a work in progress!

Absolutely can't wait for this! Another auto-buy (as is anything that comes from the Brand X camp nowadays) ...

Very keen to support the band directly to thank them for the last 40+ years of pleasure - especially as it seems that the ££££'s spent on the many many Brand X CD purchases over the years didn't seem to reach them!

I'm still waiting for confirmation of some UK gigs in the next year or two though!
    Last edited by zzorchering; 06-21-2018 at 08:30 AM.

Excellent! I was at the Lancaster show for the "Locked and Loaded" live recording, and at Rosfest! What nice mementos!

Quote Originally Posted by jcarr73729 View Post
    I guess depends on the full setlist, but the Rosfest schedule says they had a two-hour slot.
    I saw them at Long's Park last year and they played for two hours and the cd was only 43 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I saw them at Long's Park last year and they played for two hours and the cd was only 43 minutes.
    Yes agreed- that was disappointing, considering that was a freakin great show and what 4000 people in the audience.... I thought for sure that would have been a 2 cd set. Honestly I thought that performance was a little more energetic than even RF. But still all good stuff. Would love to see some new material.

Quote Originally Posted by Proghound View Post
    Yes agreed- that was disappointing, considering that was a freakin great show and what 4000 people in the audience.... I thought for sure that would have been a 2 cd set. Honestly I thought that performance was a little more energetic than even RF. But still all good stuff. Would love to see some new material.
    This is why I haven't bought the CD yet. It's a bit pricey, especially at that length. I asked on Facebook and the official response was you can get it at shows or on
    the one website. I'll probably get it at some point, but would like to see it go for a bit less money elsewhere.

[QUOTE=rapidfirerob;815969]This is why I haven't bought the CD yet. It's a bit pricey, especially at that length. I asked on Facebook and the official response was you can get it at shows or on
    the one website. I'll probably get it at some point, but would like to see it go for a bit less money elsewhere.[/QUOTE/]
    The first 2 disc is fantastic but cd jacket is soooo effin cheaply made. The 2nd release is even effin thinner....

So, Stephen Tayler isn't singing for Aerosmith anymore?

[QUOTE=progman1975;815996]
    Quote Originally Posted by rapidfirerob View Post
    This is why I haven't bought the CD yet. It's a bit pricey, especially at that length. I asked on Facebook and the official response was you can get it at shows or on
    the one website. I'll probably get it at some point, but would like to see it go for a bit less money elsewhere.[/QUOTE/]
    The first 2 disc is fantastic but cd jacket is soooo effin cheaply made. The 2nd release is even effin thinner....
    They wouldn't discount to local vendors so they could sell it here in the states.

autobuy
    Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

Brand X is coming to Tucson!!!

WOOHOOOO

too bad the Rialto has no seats

I don't understand why they aren't at the Fox Theater like Cobham, Kansas, Al Di Meola, Chicago, etc ???
    Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

Quote Originally Posted by MYSTERIOUS TRAVELLER View Post
    Brand X is coming to Tucson!!!

WOOHOOOO

too bad the Rialto has no seats

I don't understand why they aren't at the Fox Theater like Cobham, Kansas, Al Di Meola, Chicago, etc ???
    Because they don't have a big following. They played the Birchmere in upper Virginia next to DC and it was kind of a disastrous turnout.