Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phil Mickelson locked thread

Speaking of majors 5 time British Open champion Peter Thomson has died at 88. RIP

The golfer's wives often make an interesting distraction.
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Golf sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    The golfer's wives often make an interesting distraction.
    Its amazing how that works. You rarely if ever see an unpleasant looking wife/GF with a pro golfer. I've often wondered how that occurs. Its like there is some big room somewhere (maybe at some resort spa) where they keep all these smokin' hot gals who know they want to marry a rich young tour pro, and once they get to a certain income level, they are matched up like an assembly line. I'd love to find that room....
    Last edited by DocProgger; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:56 AM.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Do you guys realize this is a thread on the Discuss Site Issues forum?
    "Of course you are allowed to trumpet your profound ignorance by disagreeing with me." -- Facelift

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    I never go to those forums, I just see what new has been posted across the whole site.
    Ian

I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    I never go to those forums, I just see what new has been posted across the whole site.
    I'm just pointing out that's what forum this thread is under - I was bringing up a site issue I hoped one of the PE moderators might address.
    "Of course you are allowed to trumpet your profound ignorance by disagreeing with me." -- Facelift

Because god knows it is dern important for the avid fanatical golf afficionados who care deeply about golfing and follow it religiously^^^to make sure Phil Mikelson gets his just due!

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Same for me.

Orange Tick Squasher Buddhabreath's Avatar
    There are more stars in the visible universe than there are grains of sand on planet earth.

Quote Originally Posted by DocProgger View Post
    Because god knows it is dern important for the avid fanatical golf afficionados who care deeply about golfing and follow it religiously^^^to make sure Phil Mikelson gets his just due!
    I was obviously using it as an example of threads that are locked, and participants told to "take it to FaceBook," but I wouldn't have expected you to get that, Chip. I know, "LMAO..."

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    I was obviously using it as an example of threads that are locked, and participants told to "take it to FaceBook," but I wouldn't have expected you to get that, Chip. I know, "LMAO..."
    What I get, and enjoy, is sweet delicious irony.

Wow, I'm really not up on my European golfers and golf commentators! Shame on me.
    Do you guys really think there are that many prog fans who watch golf on TV? Sorry, but I think you guys are in a minority, god bless ya'!

I assure you I can only name probably three professional golfers. Well, four now. What bugs me is the "How can you not be familiar with all professional golfers?" attitude. I really think it's a minority of the population that is familiar with the professional golfers who aren't sex addicts or have beverages named after them.

It's in da hole!

Quote Originally Posted by DocProgger View Post
    What I get, and enjoy, is sweet delicious irony.

It's in da hole!
    I had never heard of Phil Mickelson either, but again, as most humans would understand, the subject of the locked thread was not important. It could have just as easily been about trolls who get banned time after time and donít have a single friend on PE, yet keep re-registering under a different name.

I had never heard of Phil Mickelson either, but again, as most humans would understand, the subject of the locked thread was not important. It could have just as easily been about trolls who get banned time after time and don’t have a single friend on PE, yet keep re-registering under a different name.
    I believe you just sank a 25' putt
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

It could have just as easily been about trolls who get banned time after time and don’t have a single friend on PE, yet keep re-registering under a different name.
    Really hoping for a Seinfeld DVD reissue series that removes the hideous bass guitar every 30 seconds.

I had never heard of Phil Mickelson either, but again, as most humans would understand, the subject of the locked thread was not important. It could have just as easily been about trolls who get banned time after time and don’t have a single friend on PE, yet keep re-registering under a different name.

Oooh, that sounds like some juicy gossipy facebook type material right up your alley.

That was a hole in one!

I still think Miklsohn made a mokkery o' the whole thing. Ban 'im. .......Burp.