Page 53 of 85 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2106

Thread: Stoner!

Fuel Eater (Greece)

Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

More Headquake, Black Moth, and Black Rainbow!

Dave

Headquake, two thumbs up!
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

This thread has gotten me into more good music than any other thread since we went to PE 3.0
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

I haven't been keeping up, truth be told. I keep discovering music I've already downloaded so I've taken a break from buying new stuff.
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

Due to popular demand #1

Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Due to popular demand #2

Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Due to popular demand #3

Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Nice interview with Robby Staebler from All Them Witches. New album is out in another week.

http://www.ktvu.com/entertainment/36894286-story
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Sorry, the length of this thread is daunting, but has a band called All Them Witches come up at all? I recently stumbled upon them, and they're damned good. I also love that the band's name comes from "Rosemary's Baby."

I think fans of The Spacious Mind and Orisund Space Collective will really like them. Check out their EP "A Sweet Release" on Bandcamp - it's a free download.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Sorry, the length of this thread is daunting, but has a band called All Them Witches come up at all?
    Ha, only in the post right above yours! I also posted the "Our Mother Electricity" album some pages back, darn good stuff.
    You say Mega Ultra Deluxe Special Limited Edition Extended Autographed 5-LP, 3-CD, 4-DVD, 2-BlueRay, 4-Cassette, five 8-Track, MP4 Download plus Demos, Outtakes, Booklet, T-Shirt and Guitar Pick Gold-Leafed Box Set Version like it's a bad thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Garden Dreamer View Post
    Ha, only in the post right above yours! I also posted the "Our Mother Electricity" album some pages back, darn good stuff.
    LOL! Yeah, I'm loving them.

They can really play!
    Last edited by JKL2000; 11-07-2015 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerjo View Post
    Nice interview with Robby Staebler from All Them Witches. New album is out in another week.

http://www.ktvu.com/entertainment/36894286-story
    Interesting, but man that was painful to read on a phone! What an unfriendly site!

Do you guys have any of All Them Witches' CDs, and if so, how's the physical quality? Are the digipaks? Do they include lyrics?

Also, they're playing at Rough Trade in Brooklyn next month. I've never been there - it's a record store and I can't find out any info on where exactly they hold concerts. Just trying to get a sense of the size of the place.

I could only score the first two via downloads so I have no idea about the CDs. Bandcamp just linked to a Dutch site for discs so I just downloaded. The new CD is on Amazon.

I see that Witchcraft have a new album coming out in January. While I liked the last album, I'm hoping for a return to the earlier unpolished sound or even some of the more proggy stuff that was on "Alchemist".

Quote Originally Posted by Rael View Post
    I see that Witchcraft have a new album coming out in January. While I liked the last album, I'm hoping for a return to the earlier unpolished sound or even some of the more proggy stuff that was on "Alchemist".
    Having heard the first single "The Outcast" (it features a Nirvana cover as a B-side) I think that it's a nice dream NOT to come true.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    Do you guys have any of All Them Witches' CDs, and if so, how's the physical quality? Are the digipaks? Do they include lyrics?.
    I have the albums on vinyl but I've seen the CDs at my local record store. The debut Our Mother Electricity is a typical jewel case as with all Elektrohasch CDs I've seen. Second, Lightning At The Door which is self released, is a a miniLp sized cardboard. Hadn't the opportunity to see the type of the booklet and if lyrics were included because they were all shrink wrapped. The new one -don't own but from what I've heard- is also miniLp sized.
    Macht das ohr auf!

COSMIC EYE RECORDS

the new one and the previous one are digipaks.

New Wo Fat album coming...
    http://wofat.net/

Quote Originally Posted by davis View Post
    New Wo Fat album coming...
    http://wofat.net/
    Good timing, I happen to be listening to Psychedelonaut in the car today. I'm in! Cautiously though... I thought The Conjuring was sort of ordinary compared to their previous 3 killer releases.

Wo Fat is a sample before buying act for me as well. Too much of the same formula. I'll check this out when I get a chance.
    "Corn Flakes pissed in. You ranted. Mission accomplished. Thread closed."

-Cozy 3:16-

My 'buy without hearing' list includes Bob Dylan, Brian Setzer, Sunn 0))), Los Straitjackets, and that's about it. it's interesting that 'The Conjuring' is missing from their bandcamp discography. Maybe it got a cool reception. I dug it, but that certainly does not mean much.
    Last edited by davis; 11-19-2015 at 02:16 PM.