Thread: Rick Wakeman youtube channel

Rick Wakeman youtube channel

Hi all,

Just in case anyone's interested, Rick Wakeman has launched an official youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzG...kGlTg/featured

A friend of mine is connected with the channel, only launched a few days ago as far as I can see.

I bet he's still telling the same jokes as he was 25 years ago..

Edit: Thanks for posting though, that 2007 interview with Jon Kirkman is really good.
    Last edited by Steve983; 05-29-2018 at 01:10 PM.

I subscribed.
    The Prog Corner

There's lots of good stuff there. Well, good, if you like Wakeman's solo output. But there's a complete '70s live album, a complete, more recent studio album, episodes of "Gas Tank" and more.

Henry
    Where Are They Now? Yes news: http://www.bondegezou.co.uk/wh_now.htm
    Blogdegezou, the accompanying blog: http://bondegezou.blogspot.com/

Yeah, it looks pretty decent actually. I watched that whole interview which was enjoyable, and listened to the entire Maltings live show. I really, really hope they put up the Face To Face interviews. I'd love to see the one with the Judas Priest guys which only ever appeared as a two minute teaser clip.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Thanks for posting about the channel. I watched the entire 2005 ERE Cuba show over the weekend. Awesome stuff! I had always suspected that Journey would make a highly successful half-hour progrock epic without the orchestra, choir, or narrator. The evidence is here. And Ashley Holt even sounds quite good, which is saying something...

Quote Originally Posted by arturs View Post
    Thanks for posting about the channel.
    You're welcome!
    There seems to be a LOT of content being added pretty regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve983 View Post
    I bet he's still telling the same jokes as he was 25 years ago..

Edit: Thanks for posting though, that 2007 interview with Jon Kirkman is really good.
    Haha, you're welcome

'Rick' has just updated his Youtube channel with the remaining GasTank episode.
    Now all there's left to do is the Sweden 1980 concert and then of course as last: Arthur On Ice!
    (Well I own the Video Vault so it will not be a too big surprise, but I really looove that concert...)
    [I know it's already on YT, but not on Rick's channel..yet..]

Quote Originally Posted by RuudE View Post
    Now all there's left to do is the Sweden 1980 concert and then of course as last: Arthur On Ice!
    Arthur on Ice? Who knew?!