Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The 5 track LP

Reading all these lists makes me realize how many albums I DON’T own and most likely never will. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GuitarGeek View Post
    Anyone who thinks there's a "weak link" on Going For The One is out of their minds. That whole record is awesome.
    I personally think that about someone who rates The Who By Numbers as a career highlight for that band.

I'm tempted to say Isaac Hayes' Hot Buttered Soul which is four tracks yet most of the second half is taken up by a long version of 'By The Time I Get To Phoenix' with a long, mostly spoken intro. I say this because later on Hayes wised up to the fact that he could have these pre-amble sections credited to himself as opposed to, in this case, Jimmy Webb getting the royalties for the whole thing. (See the To Be Continued... album with 'Ike's Rap' and 'Ike's Mood' sections) So it perhaps could/should have been 5 tracks!

Quote Originally Posted by JJ88 View Post
    I personally think that about someone who rates The Who By Numbers as a career highlight for that band.
    Aircraft carrier sunk in one shot
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    So these are your 43 favorites? Did you have to weed a lot out?
    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]