Page 249 of 264 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,225 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

White Bird On A Wire - Leonard sat on a park bench proclaiming to anyone who would listen, "It's A Beautiful Day today, isn't it?" while eating his daily bagel & cream cheese from Cohen's Deli
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

A White Man I'll Never Be - On a visit to Boston, the Queen was astonished at how much the city looked like the England, until she was reminded she was in New England
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

White Light White Heat Of The Moment - There is quite an Underground in Asia for stolen Velvet
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

White Lightning And Red Red Wine - The doctor told his young patient to eat right and exercize so when "UB40 your Heart will be strong and healthy"

Red Wine At High Noon - Cleo Laine the jazz singer used the "Joy Of Cooking" book and adapted a recipe to make a special "Frankies & Beanies" meal for her young kids

These Are Days Of Wine And Roses - In 1965 Mr. Williams took his son Andy to see The Beatles who would play to an audience of 10,000 screaming Maniacs

Rambling Rose Darling - The King was having a bad day because the kingdom was out of Cole so it was cold, the Nat(s) were flying all over, the water tasted Steely, and the Dan dan noodles he had ordered tasted horrible

Ramble On Rose - 2-day Festival announcement:

Day One headliner: Led Zeppelin
    Day Two headliner: The Grateful Dead

Ramblin' Gamblin' ApeMan - Bob had to overcome some Kinks in his attitude before he could See Girls in a positive light

Never Let Her Go Down Gamblin' - David shed much Blood, Sweat & Tears in his lifetime to finally make it to the pearly Gates

I Won't Back Down Under - Tomasina thought is was cheap & Petty the way all the Men At job sites on her way to Work would ogle her and yell

Under My Silver Wheels - Alice has a big Heart and promised her mini Cooper to her daughter when she graduated high school

Silver Wings - Merle looked pretty Haggard and thought that a day at the spa would bring him some Tranquility

Digging For Gold and Silver - Sally, hearing there was Silver in the Old Field, was Quick to utilize her Messenger Service skills...

Diggin' Up and Rolling The Bones - Travis was feeling very Randy and in a Rush to get to his girlfriend's apartment

Digging In The Flowers In The Dirt - Saints Peter and Paul made their annual trip to Macca to view a new statue of the angel Gabriel

^^McCartney would have worked as well and wouldn't be such a big stretch.

Flowers On The Wall - The rooms at the Statler Hotel were painted Pink and not what Pretty Boy Floyd & his Brothers were expecting

Big Balls To The Wall - As a new resident of the US it was hard for Liam to Accept the difference between AC and DC current

I Can't Tell The Big Bottom From The Top - He had to hurry to the hospital when he heard about Holly'(ie)s emergency Spinal Tap

I Can't Tell You The Reasons Why - As of 2007 The Cure for saving bald Eagles from extinction had been found and our national bird was removed from the federal endangered species list

Never Tell The World Turning - Mac felt Free to paint whatever Design he chose on his unsuspecting neighbor's Fleetwood.

Never Been Any Reason To Believe - Tim decided to Head East after he found it Hard In California to find work

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Never For Ever - Kate Bush is a striking beauty but did you also know she has a high IQ

Never My Love Shack - His military history Association traveled to the Bikini Atoll as part of their study of the history of the B-52(s)

You Never Give Me Your Money For Nothing - It is well known that in their early days The Beatles were in Dire Straits for enough money to live on