Page 230 of 264 FirstFirst ... 130180220226227228229230231232233234240 ... LastLast
Results 5,726 to 5,750 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    I Don't Remember The Future - Peter Gabriel drank from the Nektar of the Gods

Stolen Moments To Remember - Nelson Mandela took Four Lads to see a production of Oliver that had come to S. Africa
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

From This Heat Of The Moment On - Shania spent 6 months touring Asia and reading books by Twain during her free time
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Lily Of The West End Girls - While the other Boys were playing, Bob was working at a Shop that sold books of poetry, but instead of inventorying the Dylan Thomas section, he would hide and Pet the store's cat
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Reap The Wild West End Wind - The band knew they were in Ultra Dire Straits when Midge lost his Vox

Honey Don't Fear The Reaper - When they were in Oyster Bay, LI knocking on doors, the members of the religious Cult couldn't decide whether to go to Carl's Jr., Perkins or spend more money & go for Bluefin tuna at the seafood restaurant

Honey Pie Don't Leave LA - When James recorded on Apple Records, The Mop Tops suggested he use their Taylor

Eli's Coming Into Los Angeles - At the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis, Laura & Arlo saw a play about ancient Rome & the rise & fall of Nyro

What Is Life Beyond L.A. - George Harrison wrote many songs as sweet as Ambrosia

LA Dreamer - Charlene (everyone called her Charlie) was Super smart but a bit of a Tramp

You Are So Beautiful Dreamer - Stephen had a Cocker spaniel named Joe who would Foster puppies from orphaned litters

Beauty Is Only Skin Rollin' In The Deep - One of his greatest Temptations was his desire to go to England & stalk Adele

Skin Deep In The Motherlode - The Genesis of the universe began with a huge Crack in The Sky

I've Got You Under My Skin Game - It was more of a Credo than just a habit, as the men always met for a round of Porters before working in the Colemine

Head Games Without Frontiers - Peter felt like a Foreigner so he prayed to the angel Gabriel

The New Mother Nature Frontier - I Guess that someone Who could be considered an arranging genius is Donald Fagen

Mother and Eyes Of A Child Reunion - The break-up of Simon & Garfunkel left both Paul and Art very Moody and full of The Blues

Ebony & Ivory Eyes - Bob Wondered why Paul McCartney would Welch on a bet about Stevie Ray Vaughan

Black & White Bird - After a frigid Three Dog Night the Aborigines awoke to find It's A Beautiful Day

Free As A Bird(s) Of Fire - Mahavishnu Orchestra was Super but some fans thought they were Tramps

Born To Be Wildfire - Professor Murphy told Michael & Martin, two of his worst students, that their assignments regarding Herman Hesse's "Steppenwolf" would count as half their grade

Born Under A Bad Sign Of The Times - In the 60's the songs of Petula Clark were the Cream of the crop

Under The Bridge Over Troubled Water - On tour in South America, Simon & Garfunkel were definitely not ready for the Red Hot Chili Peppers at their first meal

Bridges Across Forever Man - Eric Clapton flew Transatllantic to play at Wembly Stadium
    Last edited by mozo-pg; 02-13-2019 at 03:28 PM.

Forever Changes - Since he Loved that particular tree, he decided to Phil his back yard with some Ochs