Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Hot For Teacher I Need You - Last week while Elton was Halen a cab in New York, up pulls a Van complete with a John in the back
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Teacher('s) Pet - Doris knew that it was her special Day, as she was going to see her favorite band Jethro Tull
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Pet (The) Sounds Of Silence - On the Beach, The Boys loved to play cat and mouse just like Tom And Jerry

Silence Is Golden Years - David Bowie was a master of using Tremelo(es) to positive effect
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Nobody Listens To Silence And I - Students Ryan and Alan volunteered to participate in The Adams high school Project being held by several local Parsons

I Ain't Got Nobody But Me - She scolded him, saying "Most Human Beinz don't Waller in eating too many Fats like you do"

House Of Four Doors Where Nobody Lives - Tom likes to bulk up by lifting Waits but unfortunately he also takes steroids that can make him very Moody and give him The Blues

Our House - She thought it was Madness that he enjoyed both Crosby Stills & Nash and Marillion equally

Burning Down The House Of The Rising Sun - Having donated in the past, Eric was Talking to The Heads of the zoo about the Burdon they faced caring for all of The Animals & how to raise additional funding

Rise Up Where We Belong - One Day Andra and her friend Jennifer took her Cocker spaniel Joe to see Dr. Warnes the veterinarian

You Raise Me Up, Up And Away - In another Dimension and after The Fifth failed attempt to remove the government Ban to Grow your own pot, Josh gave up hope and just bought some at a local dispensary

False Start Me Up - I Love the Rolling Stones

not really.....

Start The Day Bloody Well Right - The homeless man with the superman shirt declares himself a Supertramp, living in the Field listening to Music all day.

Dislocated Day After Day - After his fall from the Tree from an encounter with a Porcupine, the hiker suffered a broken leg and a least one Bad Finger

After Midnight Confessions - J.J. said that to him, Cale tastes just like Grass & Roots

The Day the Light Went Out of our Heads - Doesn't the book of Genesis somewhere say not to throw Stones while you're rocking and Rolling?

The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia On My Mind - Vicki went to Lawrence, KS to visit her brother Charles who is a Ray of sunshine in her life

Atlanta June - Pablo and his wife took their son on a Star Trek themed Cruise and the little boy was thrilled when Spock's character sat at their table at the James Beard restaurant on the ship

Oh! Darling Atlanta - It is a well known fact that Paul McCartney's wife Linda had a big heart but very Little Feat

^^^ Definitely a stretch to name one person (even if he he sang and wrote it) when the song is credited to a group.

If I were infallible I'd whine more.

Darling Be Home Soon - Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, and he has more than a Spoonful of Lovin' for each & every child

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    ^^^ Definitely a stretch to name one person (even if he he sang and wrote it) when the song is credited to a group.

If I were infallible I'd whine more.

Darling Be Home Soon - Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, and he has more than a Spoonful of Lovin' for each & every child
    You are quite right...don't know what I was thinking . I got caught up in the moment!! 20 lashes with a wet speaker cable. Forgive me...I'm pushing 63...LOL.

Little Darling (I Need You) - In the 50's in America, The kids show Romper Room featured Mr. Do-Bee and many small children that were Brothers and sisters

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Oh! Grace Darling - The Beatles liked to eat Strawb(s)erries with a bit of milk

Your Saving Grace - Steve went to a Lord Buckley comedy tribute at Milwaukee's Miller Theater and since he had free tix, took his friend Jeff

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Somebody Save Me, Myself, and I - Pete swung his Arm Around in a windmill while Trading licks in Joan's home Townshend

I Invisible Touch Myself - No one can exactly pinpoint when the re-Genesis of DiVinyl(s) album purchases started catching up to cds