Page 223 of 264 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,575 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Here, There And Everywhere - Mac loaded his collection of The Beatles memorabilia into his Fleetwood to take to the local auction
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Everyday I Write The Book - Steve and Elvis laughed at Albert and Costello but over time the couldn't Hack(it)

Book Of Love Stinks - All the members of the J Geils Band seemed to speak in Monotones
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Stink Foot(loose) - Kenny Loggins was Zapp(ed)a when he met Frank

Turn Turn Turn Me Loose - Fabian the Loverboy kept several exotic Byrds
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Turn Your Love Around The World - George loves his pizza with lots of Red Hot Chili Peppers and afterwards he loves to smoke a Benson and Hedges cigarette or two

All Over The World In Changes - Dave, the Young Mason, got Blood(s) on his hand when he scraped it

To Be 10538 Overture - Yes, the Orchestra was playing as fast as Light in the Blue room

(They Long To Be) Close To You And Me Babe - Ringo had 2 Carpenters build him a special jewel box to house all of his rings

Close To The Edge Of A Broken Heart - "Yes, son, those Vixens will ply you with alcohol and steal your money!"

Broken Arrow Hearts Are for Assholes - Frank and Robbie got Zapp(ed)a when they went to Robertson's hash bar

Broken Silver Wings - At the company meeting, after drinking a whole bottle of Merlot, he was so Haggard that he had to yell, "Mr., Mr., MISTER!" 3 times before he remembered what his boss's last name was

Icarus - Borne On The Wings Of Magnet And Steel - Walter went vEgan after eating locally grown veggies from a farm in Kansas

Steel Rail Blues From An Airplane - Gordon took a while to get home to Ontario after he decided to drive rather than fly from Jefferson City, as he always was accused of driving with a Light Foot

Cold Blue Steel And Sweet Fire And Rain - James And Joni were big fans of The Chad Mitchell Trio and their personal Taylor

Sweet Emotion(s) - Mr. Smith Love(d) to fly, and his favorite airline was Aeroflot

Emotional Detector Result - The Rolling Stones were Rush(ed) into the stadium as part of their farewell tour

Meant Rescue.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    What can this strange device be? When I touch it, it brings forth a sound (2112)

Rescue Me, Myself & I - Fontella went Bass fishing while on Holliday with her friend Billie

I Want It All By Myself - The Queen always requests her personal bodyguard Eric plus several additional Men whenever she takes a ride in the royal Car

Two Faces Have I Touch Myself - At Christie's Record Shop, Lou was shopping in Divinyl s ection

Face Dance(s) On A Volcano - Peter, at the Genesis of his career, left his Town(shend)

Have You Seen Her Eyes Without A Face - Billy sat Idol for days but then realized he had to fly like Byrds out of hell to make The deadline before time ran out

Have You Seen The World Turns All Around Her - While in Chicago, she bought a pack of Marlboro Lites and went to the park to feed the Byrds

Turn Turn Turn The Beat Around - Vickie has a Son who raises Robin(s) along with many other Byrds