Page 241 of 264 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,025 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

I Got The Invisible Sun In The Mornin' (And The Moon At Night) - Last Halloween when she dressed up as a Merman, Ethel was arrested by three guys dressed as The Police
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

I Got You The News Babe - Dan, who always had a Sonny disposition, decided to Cher his collection of marble "Steely(s)" with his brother
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

I Got to Get You Into My Life - The Mops Tops first attempt at a new hair style had too many Split Enz to make it practical

In My Wild Wild Life - The Beatles were amazed and kept Talking about all the "Heads" they met through Bob Dylan
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

The Most Beautiful Girl In The Wild World - Mrs. Stevens bengal Cat Charlie has the most beautiful Rich colored leopard spotted coat

Beautiful Dreamer - Stephen Fostered a Super dislike for the street people and Tramps that asked for money from him every day

Dreamer In My Lifetime Of Dreams - The stewardess told the passengers that the Journey will begin as soon as the captain replies "roger Wilco"

Just One More Chance For A Lifetime - Charlie loved his new Kayak

Once In A Life During Wartime - Though many years his Jr., Mr. Davis and his son Sammy put their Heads together and were Talking for The first time in many years

War Pigs- Black Sabbath auditioned Colin Edwin to fill in when (the other) Geezer broke his hand, but his astrologer told him the Starr(s) weren't aligned for that collaboration

Dogs Of Love And War - When Neil was very Young and had a bellyache his mom would go to Floyd('s) pharmacy and get him some of the Pink stuff to help settle his stomach

Bump

Hey, I was taking a nap!

No Man Can Find The War Drags On - Tim had an eclectic night of TV. First he watched Ray Donovan and then an old VHS tape of Lord Buckley

A 24 hour nap...damn!! Hope you slept well

Can't Find My Way Home By The Sea - The Genesis of all religious beliefs begins with a little Blind Faith
    Last edited by progcd54; 03-20-2019 at 02:33 AM.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Can't Find My Way Home By The Sea - Genesis had Faith they had Blind love of prog that would reach an audience

Can't Find My Way Home By The Sea - The Faith he had that his Blindness would be cured was the Genesis of his success

OK, now the 3 of us have done the same double title with different texts. Isn't that special.

I don't think so, and whether you like it or not, my good friend, it's a sign of a lack of creativity.

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Ok, I won't give up.

HomeWorld Became The World - Yes, PFM is one of the finest Italian progressive rock bands out there

On The World Turning Away - Mac & Floyd invested in a women's cosmetics company, and bought a fleet of Pink Cadillac Fleetwoods for the sales staff

Looking Thru in the Eye of the World - Brian used an Auger to bore a hole in search of his missing Passport

I'm Looking Through You Can't Always Get What You Want - For over 50 years the battle of The Beatles vs. The Rolling Stones is a great example of good vs. evil

Look Through Any Rose Colored Stained Glass Window(s) - Petra Haden did a December concert in a cathedral and was impressed by all the Holly(ies) displays

Sealed With A Kiss From A Rose - While visiting Scotland Brian took his entire family to the Hyland Zoo to watch a trained Seal balance a bowling ball from his nose

Our Lips Are Signed Sealed Delivered I'm Yours - Stevie had to Wonder about the young age of all of the Go-Go('s) dancers in the retro 70s club

When Kisses Are Salty Tears - a Young Thelma Dreams of one day marrying tom Jones.

As The Tracks Of My Tears Go By - Marianne was Faithful to her religion and believed in The many Miracles she read about in the bible