Page 233 of 264 FirstFirst ... 133183223229230231232233234235236237243 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Four Strong Wind(s) Of Change - On a Mexican beach, Ian was so engrossed in his Sylvia Plath book that he failed to notice the 2 Scorpions creeping up on him
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Only The Strong Survive And Protect - Jethro had the same look for many years unTull one day he had his Butler give him a Jerry curl
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    Four Strong Wind(s) Of Change - On a Mexican beach, Ian was so engrossed in his Sylvia Plath book that he failed to notice the 2 Scorpions creeping up on him
    Where's the Tyson?

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    Where's the Tyson?
    You don't need it, since the artists that recorded it were Ian & Sylvia. We don't go by the writer, we go by the artist. If they're the same, fine, otherwise, nope.

Only You - During the Renaissance, several Platters of food were served at banquets
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Only The Lonely Boy - Andrew had troubles checking into Motels on his vacation as The only cash he had were Gold bars

I'm A Beautiful Boy - Who was that reading Nikolai Lennon in the John?

Thank God I'm A Good Old Fashioned Country Lover Boy - Back in the '70's when John lived in Denver he was lucky to get to see Queen in concert

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    You don't need it, since the artists that recorded it were Ian & Sylvia. We don't go by the writer, we go by the artist. If they're the same, fine, otherwise, nope.
    Consider me now educated.

Thank You Send Me - Aboard the Zeppelin, Sam was Led to the table to evaluate what the chef had Cooked

I Thank You Girl - Bonnie was asked to Raitt her favorite artists from A to "ZZ" and The Fab Four always come out on Top

Swastika My Girl - Brian and Robert Fripp gave into Temptation(s) and felt sick so drank some Eno
    Last edited by mozo-pg; 02-24-2019 at 10:44 AM.

My Generation Landslide - Who is The real Alice Cooper and what is his real name

Searching For A Landslide - The Trolls were trashing the New Fleetwood Mac album

In Search Of The Lost and Found Chord - John was Moody and had the Blues so he grabbed a BB gun and felt OK

Found Out About You Showed Me - Eddie sat by the river watching it Flo, drinking Gin and looking at the Blossoms floating downstream

After Midnight At The Lost And Found - J.J. always enjoys his favotite meal of Cale salad and Meat Loaf

The Morning Blues Before And After - Maureen voted for McGovern, but Nixon blasted his presidential bid to Smithereens

Touch Me In The Morning - The front Doors of the Ross department store were locked so Diana had to use the side entrance

Invisible Touching Once (Is So Hard To Keep) - There has been a Renaissance of old testament study, from Genesis to Malachi

Touch And Go Now - Feeling Moody, Emerson Powell trucked over to the Lake to play some Blues

The Magic Man Touch - He won her Heart spinning his Platters for her after school

U Can't Touch This Boy - Before the band played their next cover tune, The MC introduced The Beatles' Maxwell's Silver Hammer

Nature('s) Boy Way - The evil King treated the man like he was just a little Nat, cutting his Cole ration in winter thus breaking his will and his Spirit

Boy Blue - Mr Mitchell was proud of Joni joining an Electric Orchestra and turned up the Light(s) to watch more closely

It's a Boys Life Is A Carnival - He had to ride a Camel to make his audition with The Band