Page 231 of 264 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Strawberry Fields Forever In My Life - When The Beatles played the Royal Albert Hall in 1965 they knew they knew that the Prince of Wales would be in attendance
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Fields Of People Get Ready - While they were worried about The Move, they did have favorable Impressions about their new neighborhood
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Come And Get It Ready - In an attempt to discover Rare gems in the Earth, the miner developed a very Bad Finger from all of his digging

Come Go With Me As You Are - Del loved Norse history so much that he thought it was Nirvana to be studying the Vikings
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Comes A Time Sail Away - Neil picked up the Styx on the road like a kid who feels Young

Don't Come Around Here No More Mr. Nice Guy - It may sound Petty And of all The Heartbreakers Tom had to endure from his divorce from Alice was her getting the Mini Cooper he loved so much

Here Come The Nice Nice Very Nice - He loved the look on their Small Faces when he told the children about Ambrosia and the Gods

Here, There And Everywhere They Come - Still After much more than Ten Years, the world still mourns the break-up of The Mops Tops and the passing of Lennon and Harrison
    Last edited by progcd54; 02-15-2019 at 06:35 AM.

Wish You Were Here Come the Warm Jets -
    Brian’s being in the Pink dEnoted his adhering to Dr Floyd’s advice.

Here Comes The Night Has A Thousand Eyes - The guitarist in Bobby's band bought a Flying Vee and really impressed Them

The Thousandth and Tenth Day of the Human Totem Pole In My Basement -
    The Captain did not Bow, but would say ‘Wow’ when he tasted the Beef Heart.

Voodoo In My Basement Flat - My front door was creaking and needed a little Lovin' so The Spoonful of Oil I gave it when I came home at Midnight did the trick

Voodoo Chile - When Jimi heard Nona Hendryx from LaBelle sing, it Smacked him so hard that he opined, "she has a voice from God"

Hoodoo Voodoo Woman -
    Billy signaled ‘Wilco,’
    & Koko commenced to Bragg, but Taylor had no interpreter.

I Put A Spell On You Take My Breath Away - Brian tool a Ferry to go see the Queen make a rare public appearance

Breathe Every Breath You Take - The Police had Faith that they would catch the criminal at the top of the Hill

Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic - The Police said "Yes" to a series of reunion shows as long as they could play small venues

Little Things We Said Today - When the Beatles first broke, there was only One Direction they were headed for, up!

She Said She I Am...I Said - The Diamond in the ring Neal wore was bigger than any of the ones that The Mop Tops ever owned

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    She's A Lady - Tom found a bunch of Styx on the ground while he was walking to farmer Jones' Farm

Lay Lady Lay It On The Line - Bob Dylan winning the Nobel Prize in Literature was surely a huge Triumph for him both personally and professionally

Two Faces Have I Got A Line On You - While at a Christie's auction in London, even though he thought he had to go to the Lou, when he got there, "the Spirit was willing but the flesh was weak"

Thin Line Between Love & Hatesong - Some of The animals in the forest are great Pretenders, especially the ones that act like a Porcupine in a Tree

The Ballad Of A Thin Davy Crockett Man - Bob had to Fess up that he used a Parker pen to forge Dylan Thomas's signature

The Ballad Of Sir Frankie Crisp (Let It Roll) Over Beethoven- Although he was considered the quiet one of The Beatles, George Harrison wrote many songs that had a lot to say