Page 229 of 264 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Wake Me Shake Poor Poor Pitiful Me - Linda asked her friend Ron to help her with a Stadtistical Project, but he was practicing with his Blues band
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Chelsea Monday(s), Mondays - The Mamas really dig Marillion but the Pappas prefer IQ

I Don't Like Rainy Days And Mondays - The Carpenters had to replace a main Boom in the Town house that had been destroyed by Rats
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

People Are Strange Days - The house had Doors in the front, Doors in the back, Doors pretty much everywhere

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Strange Univers(al) Juveniles - The Mahogany table gave Kim a Rush so he told Mitchel about it

I'm Not Lisa A Juvenile Delinquent - Jessi & Frankie were liberals and hated Ann Co(u)lter. Also, as Teenagers they loved soft drinks with Lymon them

I'm Not In Love Her Madly - Even a small amount of oil...as little as 10 CC...with prevent the old hinges on The Doors from squeaking

Come Dancing Madly Backwards - The Captain had to get the Kinks out of the sails before he went Beyond the channel

(You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman Dancing - As soothSayer to the King, Leo often confided in queen Carole before having an audience with his majesty

Feel Like Making Love Shack - The Company of men who flew B-52s were a Bad bunch

How Much I Feel Like A Woman - Mary felt oBliged to offer her party guests a "J." or two followed by a nice bowl of Ambrosia

Evil No Woman No Cry - Bob Marley turned on the Electric Light and watched the Orchestra from his balcony

Cry Baby Love - Janis Joplin was the Supreme(s) female blues singer of the 1960s

I'll Cry Me A River Instead - The Mop Tops once had a Cocker spaniel named Joe

River Of No Return To Sender - Marilyn Monroe was rumored to have spent a night with Elvis Presley back in the 50s

**this is actually true

Take Me To The Yellow River - Many of The Heads of state from Egypt have been Talking about several items recently auctioned off at Christie's

Mellow Yellow Submarine - Shean Donovan never coached for the Cairo Scarab Beatles.

Let Me In A Mellow Tone - Duke Ellington & his Orchestra were Sensations when people first heard them

Have You Never Been Mellow - Olivia and Elton had a penchant to eat a fig Newton in the John

Never Been Any Reason To Believe - Tim told me that it was Hardin many ways to get his Head around moving to the East coast

Never Can Say Good-bye To Love - The Jackson 5 hired several Carpenters to build an addition to the family mansion

Never My Love Over Gold - Shortly after he was made the director of the Association, his mismanagement had them in Dire Straits

The Twelfth Of Never Comes The Day - When Donny recorded his first solo record away from the rest of the Osmonds, he was very nervous which made him Moody and gave him The Blues

The Twelve Dreams Of Dr. Robert Sardonicus - The Spirit of the first British invasion was led by the sound of the Mop Tops

I Don't Need No Rock 'N' Roll Doctor - Though continually criticized for her Little Feat, she made all her friends eat Humble Pie when she started to dance