Page 228 of 264 FirstFirst ... 128178218224225226227228229230231232238 ... LastLast
Results 5,676 to 5,700 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Eat To The Beat Goes On - Sonny loved brownies but would never Cher a Blondie with anyone
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

On And On The Run - Stephen was baptized by the Bishop down at the Lake
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

It Keeps You Runnin’ Down A Dream -
    The extinguished Doobie was a Heartbreaker for Tom, while the Brothers thought it Petty.

I'm Down By The River - Young Neil became a Beatles fan as soon as he heard them
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Can't Keep A Good Man Down To The Waterline - John knew he was in Dire Straits as he still had almost 300 Miles to go and was running out of gas

Nobody Does It Better Man - Carly liked life in the Big city, but her husband Simon preferred life in a Little Town

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    You Better You Bet - Who is Gong?

Better By Far Cry - Terry was in a Rush to get new Reids for his sax

Honey Don’t Cry For Me Argentina -
    While Perkins saddled up the pony, Lupone played Patti cake with Carl.

She Works Hard For The Money Honey - Donna wound up sleeping with a bunch of Drifters last Summer

Evil Woman's Work - Kate was listening to an Orchestra on the radio and then turned on the Electric Light outside her house near a Bush
    Last edited by mozo-pg; 02-04-2019 at 05:09 PM.

Karn Evil 9 to 5 -
    Ms Parton thinks a Dolly is needed to move the Emerson record player to Palmer Lake.

April Love Potion No. 9 - Pat, while on a tour of Daniel Boone's birthplace, saw a beautiful field of four leaf Clovers

April Come She Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Carole has a King-sized collection of Tom And Jerry cartoons on DVD containing all 114 shorts

Tomorrow's Song For All Seasons - There has been a Renaissance of ice Phishing in Wisconsin

Who Knows What Tomorrow May Never Bring - When shooting the photo for the front cover of Abbey Road, The Beatles had to wait for the Traffic to clear

Who Knows Where The Time Of The Season Goes - It was on a Sandy beach where Denny encountered the Zombies

Season's The End - Marillion opened The Doors and IQ left

The End Of The Innocence Fading - I had a Dream that I saw Don Henley at the Pabst Theater

It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - It's a well known fact that many of The Beatles songs came to them during R.E.M. sleep

Stoney Wild West End - Laura, while studying ancient history, learned that the Romans of the day weren't aware of Nyro's Dire Straits until the fire had started

Reap The Wild Wind Beneath My Wings- The Divine Miss M has a vocal range that is considered an Ultravox

Four Strong Wind(s) And Wuthering - Sylvie and Ian ate Tyson's chicken while listening to Genesis

Four Rode By In The Morning - After eating Tyson's chicken, Ian & Sylvia, for their next meal chose Young Cornish hens and Blood(s) pudding

I Woke Up In Love This Monday Morning - Mac loaded The entire Family...including their pet Partridge...into the Fleetwood to go on a picnic in the park