Page 221 of 264 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,525 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Sad Rain King - Anekdoten started to Count(ing) out time as the Crows flew by.

So Sad About Us & Them - Who are Pink Floyd?
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

If You Love Somebody Set Them Free As A Bird - Sting is planning a full album of cover songs by The Beatles
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

To Love Somebody To Love - George & "Weezie" Jefferson were very angry when they boarded the Airplane and found that they weren't seated together. ""Geez", he said, "why can't we Be seated together"?

They were Queen-size seats too!
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Somebody Else's Dream of the Blue Turtles - Tony felt the Sting of reaping what you sow, when none of the Banks would open an account for him after frauding all those elderlies.

Stupid Dream On - The Porcupine liked to listen to Aerosmith while perched in a Tree

Minnamoto's Dreamtime - The Warrior loudly exclaimed, 'YES!!', upon discovery of a field of Jade.

Ain't Wastin' Time No More - The Allmans took a Pink pill and Floyd laughed at his Brothers

Time Is Time and Time Again - Judge Rutherford stepped up to the Mike, began his discourse, and encouraged audience thought, 'Yes!'

Tell Her No Time - After the apocalypse, it was hard to Guess Who you could trust and who were the Zombies

No Tell Lover Man (Oh Where Can You Be) - While on Holiday in Chicago, Billie played a benefit concert at a local jazz club

Lover Of The Bayou Teche - Doug Kershaw loved to play his fiddle while feeding the Byrds on the banks of the Ponchartrain

50 Ways To Leave Your Part-time Lover - It's no Wonder that Paul and Stevie were big fans on oldies songs like "Simon Says"

Separate True Love Ways - Buddy took quite a Journey to see his friend Holly

Now That We Found Love Moves In Mysterious Ways - While driving in her Ford to get a Christmas Ham, Julia noticed some blue Jays and exclaimed "O'...how beautiful"

Mystery Runaway Train - At the end of his life, Elvis Presley had lost his mind and Soul to drugs and should have been in some sort of rehab Asylum

No Mystery To Me - Fleetwood Mac with Forever try To Return to their blues roots with no success

Tales Of Topographic Oceans and Mystery and Imagination - Yes, Alan Parsons is progressive rock

Just My Imagination - One of the Temptations of being in LA was to pay a surprise visit to our old friends the Millers, who lived on Beverly Glen(n) Blvd.

Give Me A Just A Little More Time Of The Season - It is very well known that the Chairmen Of The Board of many large companies and Zombies are one and The same

Mad Season Of The Witch - While binge-watching Ray Donovan, he went through what seemed like 20 Matchboxes to keep his bong lit

Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Better Off Dead - While traveling on the Yellow Brick Road to visit The Wizard in the merry old land Of OZ, Elton stopped to use the John

Better By Far Cry - At the after-Christmas sales, the Reid family was in a Rush to find Terry cloth robes before they were all sold

Big Girls Don't Cry Baby Cry - The Mop Tops wrote and recorded at least one song for each of The Four Seasons of the year

Honey Don't Cry For Me Argentina - Carl was truly shocked to see Madonna sitting in a Perkins restaurant reading the tabloid Starr's cover