Page 219 of 264 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,475 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Baby's On Fire Woman - Brain joined the Cult and ask Eno to join up

Fire In The Hole Hearted - I consider myself an Extreme Steely Dan fan
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Fixing A Hole In My Shoe - As young lads in Liverpool, The Mop Tops were constantly warned by their Mums and Dads not to play in the Traffic
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Old Brown Shoe(s) Don't Make It - All the Mothers at the home furnishings trade show were very impressed with the Invention of the self-draining Mops that came in different colors
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Mrs. Brown You've Got A Lovely Father And Daughter - Herman's family lived like Hermits, but on Friday nights they loved to play Simon says with their neighbor Paul

Lovely To See You Shook Me - The emotions were overwhelming. She was Moody and felt like she had both the Blues and the Willies the first time she crossed the Mason Dixon line

Isn't She Lovely Day - Because the bouquet of roses he received from a fan already Withers after only one day, Stevie began to Wonder if the Bill had already been paid

Day After Day For Night - Mr. Spock was aghast when Capt. Kirk made fun of the Beard he was trying to grow, so he did some Bad stuff to retaliate and then Finger(ed) some junior officer to take the rap.

Our Day Will Come Together - To many The Mop Tops were hopeless Romantics And the giant Ruby ring worn by Ringo proved the point

The Messiah Will Come Alone Again Naturally - President Buchanan, knew that the visiting ViceRoy loved Gilbert and, Oh yes, Sullivan as well, so he arranged a performance during the visit

Welcome To The Machine Messiah - Yes, Floyd was head over hells in love with Bertha who wore a Pink dress

Welcome To My Nightmare - Who is Alice Cooper?

Welcome To The Bungle In The Jungle - Jethro thought long and hard about a gift for his lady uN'Tull he finally decided that a dozen Roses was much better than a new Gun

Rockin' In The Jungle Love - Steve Miller was honored to be asked to sing the Navy hymn "Eternal(s) Father, Strong To Save"

Rockin' In The Free World In Changes - Neil has an uncle Dave who used to be a Mason when he was Young

Stupid World - Charlie didn't realize that his part in the play required him to Bee in a Gee string!

Stupid Dream On - The Aeroplane landed but there was a bloody Porcupine on the runway just before some Tree(s), pilot Smith gasped

I'm So Tired Stupid - The Mop Tops went to visit Belgium and see the famous statue of the Madonna of Bruges

I Am Tired Of Waiting - While they were landscaping the Rolling hills terrain of their yard, they felt the design had some Kinks, until they surrounded the flower beds with Stones

You Make Me Sick And Tired - After following the advice from his Dr., John felt great and was back in the P!nk

Make Me A Miracle(s) Out Of Nowhere - Back in the 50s, Jimmie Rodgers, after the success of "Honeycomb" & "Kisses Sweeter Than Wine", headlined several county fairs in Kansas

Make Me Smile A Little Smile For Me And My Gal - Using The Flying Machine of it's day to visit Chicago, Gene presented Judy a beautiful Garland of Kelly green foliage and bright red roses

A Little Bit Of Soul Man - Sam & Dave were a huge part of the Stax/Volt Music Explosion

Mr. Soul Mining - When Neil was very Young, he was too small to ride The mechanical broncing Buffalo at The carnival in Springfield

Bump...let's not let this die!