Page 217 of 264 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Killing Me Softly (With His Song) Sung Blue - Roberta got some Flack for the Diamond(s) she wore to the Neil Young concert
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

If Looks Could Kill - My mom didn't have the Heart to throw out the stale Bread so she used it to make stuffing for the turkey
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

I Could Write A Book Of Love - Aaron Rodgers didn't have the Hart to try to sing in his Monotone(s) at Coach McCarthy's birthday party
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Book Of Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting - The King and Elton were stuck on the John all day, near the Crimson room

Fight Dirty Work - Charlie had the Steely resolve to kick Dan's ass

Brown Eyed Dirty Little Girl - Elton drove his Van from Boston, MA to Morrison, CO for a show at Red Rocks and only stopped one time to use the John

Dirty White Beautiful Boy - While in Moscow, John went to the Nikolai Lennon museum, but because of the language barrier felt like quite a Foreigner when he took the guided tour

You Are So Beautiful Dreamer - Stephen stopped for a cup of Joe his way to a shelter that had Foster dogs where he was hoping to get a Cocker Spaniel puppy

Day Of The Dreamer - There has been a Renaissance of traditional wine making, and the results have been Super when the grapes are Tramped down with feet instead of machines

In My Dreams - Franky ate golden light all around his Dunnery. What's up with the money on Church Street?
    Last edited by Fox; 11-27-2018 at 03:06 PM.

21 Century Schizoid Man Dream - David and Robert Fripped Out that King Crimson was playing on the same night as the two of them

Psychobabble - The gang on PE, especially Alan, suddenly made song titles and artists name's a Parsons Project.
    Last edited by Fox; 11-27-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Don't Talk To Strangers In The Night - Rick wanted to go see Sinatra in Springfield but Frankly speaking, tix were way to expensive.

A Night At the Soap Opera - The Queen was Kinky about her sex life and enjoyed many partners besides the King

Soapstone Mountain Music - It's A Beautiful Day today in Alabama

Wild Mountain Honey Don't Leave LA - Steve and James went to their Taylor for a fitting of new suits then stopped at a local bar for a quick Miller with the Band

I Love LA Woman - Randy was a New Man after reading Huxley's "The Doors of Perception" (and dropping acid)

American Woman From Tokyo - The clairvoyant tried to Guess Who was the owner of the Deep Purple jacket simply by touching it

Evil Women No Women No Cry - Marley was Electric as Bob played in an Orchestra in the Light of day.

American Girl - Tom knew that any of his problems would seem Petty after he was asked to asked to join a band that included one of the Beatles

The Most Beautiful Brown Eyed Girl - After winning the state lottery, Charlie was Rich enough to go to Morrison, CO to buy a new Van.

Beautiful Dirty White Boy - John Lennon said that he never felt like a Foreigner when he was in NYC

A Boy's Life of Surprises - I'd leave my Prefab by Camel for a good alfalfa Sprout

My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts In The Machine - David and Brian were arrested by The Police on suspicion of arson and the Byrne marks on their clothes were Enough evidence for a conviction

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts In The Machine - David and Brian were arrested by The Police on suspicion of arson and the Byrne marks on their clothes were Enough evidence for a conviction
    That is pretty clever.