Page 216 of 264 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Feel Like Making Love Movies - The party goers knew they were in Bad Company and Dire Straits when the police came knocking at the door
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Celluloid Heroes Are Hard To Find - Mac was working hard to get all the Kinks out of the Fleetwood that he bought for his retro limo service
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Hard to Say I'm Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - In the middle of a show in Chicago, Elton apologized for leaving the stage to go to the John

I'm Sorry (I Ran All The Way Home) - On her tour of Africa, Brenda Lee was particularly fond of the Impalas
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Run With The Leader Of The Pack - It is quite obvious that if you hang out with The Bad Company you'll not likely ever make it to Shangri-La(s)

Walking After Midnight Run - Ms.Cline was no Patsy and would not let them make an Example of her

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Walking On Air Cut - The King's sword was Curved in the Crimson court as he swung it in the Air

I'm Walking To New Orleans - Fats played Dominoes at the Domino sugar factory while listening to Fats Waller recordings

Walking The Dog And Butterfly - Rufus felt a warm sensation in his Heart as he ate his breakfast of a Thomas english muffin and coffee

Elusive Butterfly Kisses - Bob, while at a Par Lindh piano recital at the Carlisle hotel, had to Bob & weave through the crowd to get closer to the stage

Love Is A Kiss From A Rose - Although he was technically too Young to get on space mountain at Disneyland, his mom gave Neil the Seal of approval to experience the ride

Kiss Me Stupid Girl - His competitors were angry at Martin being named the unofficial "Dean of joint Rolling", so they started throwing Stones at him

Swastika Girls Girls Girl - Robert saw a Motley group take the Crew to visit Fripp

Younger Than Springtime For Hitler - Mel Brooks no criticism of his love for Aaron Rodgers, nor for his collection of Hammer(s) and beer Stein(s)

Forever Young Lust - Stewart and Floyd went to bass pro shops to get a Rod and reel to go fishing for Pink salmon

Forever Changes - I Love David Bowie

Money Changes Everything I Own - Cyndi Lauper can't believe the Bread she has earned from that one hit song

Easy Livin' Money - Uriah bet a Heep of cash on the Alabama Crimson Tide game, and when he won, all the girls treated him like a King

Easy To Be Hard To Say I'm Sorry - Chicago is well known for cold windy nights, but not as cold as a Three Dog Night in the outback of Australia

Easy Money For Nothing - The King was feeling Dire so went on a Strait(s) path to see the Crimson queen

It Don't Come Easy To Slip - Ringo wears many rings on his fingers, but none on his toes as he has very Little Feat and the rings keep slipping off

Slip Slidin' Miles Away - Paul was very happy when he found that Simon & Schuster had published a photo book of paintings of the Madonna & child

Smile Away In A Manger - While driving in Mannheim, Germany Macca had to avoid a Steamroller that was paving a road

No Room At The Inn-A-Gadda-Da-Vida - In the Murray Hill section of Manhattan, Anne held an exhibit of her Butterfly sculptures that she had cast in Iron

A Room With A View To A Kill - Macca's favorite boxer was Roberto Duran so he tried to get tix to every Duran fight