Page 214 of 264 FirstFirst ... 114164204210211212213214215216217218224 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,350 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    ^^^ ??? Union Party??

Voodoo Devil Doll - Although considered Misfits, the residents of the Asylum had good hearts and kind Soul(s)
    I give up. When I started posting it yesterday the last post showing was your #5320??

My Big Bad John The Conqueror Root -Jimmy, the Dean of breakfast sausage, didn't want to initially Muddy the Waters with other products
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Not to criticize, but your last post is confusing too...sorry

Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad Time - The entire band ordered the Meat Loaf on their Railroad trip to the next gig. What they got was not so Grand...it tasted and smelled real Funk(y)
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    Not to criticize, but your last post is confusing too...sorry

Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad Time - The entire band ordered the Meat Loaf on their Railroad trip to the next gig. What they got was not so Grand...it tasted and smelled real Funk(y)
    John The Conqueror Root is part of the Voodoo religion rituals.

Out Of The Misty Mountain Hop - Greta Van Fleet are nothing but a Led Zeppelin Illusion
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Quote Originally Posted by progeezer View Post
    John The Conqueror Root is part of the Voodoo religion rituals.

Out Of The Misty Mountain Hop - Greta Van Fleet are nothing but a Led Zeppelin Illusion
    OK...I thought posts had to use/repeat word(s) from the previous post...not just references. This opens a potential new door...LOL.

Mountain Jam Up Jelly Tight - Tommy and his Brothers tried to Band together their money to buy expensive Roe caviar, but All each Man wound up with was cheap egg salad

Listen To The Mountain Music - The Brothers were arrested for lighting up Doobies in Tuscaloosa at an Alabama football game

Listen To What The Man I Am...I Said - Neil could afford to have Diamond studded Wings embroidered on his flowered shirts

Listen To Me - Buddy and his wife Holly had a great vacation in Chicago, but had some issues with CTA transportation

Can You Hear Me Knocking At Your Back Door - The coal miners were mystified by the Purple rocks and Stones they found Deep in the mine and Rolling down the hill next to it

Where It's At My Front Door - He found the biggest selection of vintage Eldorados at Beck Motors

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Let My Love Open The Door(s) Closing Slowly - Pete was feeling Manic so he went to the Street and acted like a Preacher before going to a small Townshend

Crazy Open Arms - Ray decided that the Price of the Journey was too expensive

Shine On You Crazy Diamond Girl - Mr. Crofts teamed up with Mr. Floyd to give to their favorite charities including Christmas Seals and Pink ribbons for breast cancer awareness

Shine On Silver Sunlight - The Young class enjoyed a field trip to the farm, where they ate fresh Strawbs as red as Blood(s)

Shine On Harvest Moonlight Feels Right - Leon couldn't give up caffienated coffee and Red meat. He loved his daily visit to Starbuck(s) and his dog loved the leftover Bone

The King Harvest (Has/Will Surely) Come - At Thanksgiving dinner, Mr. Ash got the Wishbone from the turkey and then he & his family went off to see The Band playing at the community center

Pieces Of April Come She Will - Simon took his Dog Garfunkel on a walk at Three AM late one Night And nearly froze to death without a winter coat

Pieces Of Eight Days A Week - It resembled a plague of locusts when the townspeople had to rid the town of giant Beatles by beating them with long Styx and then Mopping them off the Top of the cliff into the river

Strange Days of Future Passed - She was feeling Moody and slammed the Doors which made her feel Blue
    Last edited by mozo-pg; 11-09-2018 at 06:37 PM.

Moments To Remember The Future - The Four Lads drank too much of the peach Nektar before they found out someone spiked it

Moments of Joy to the World - Three teens snuck their Dog out on their parents Kayak one cold Night and regretted it when suddenly they found themselves capsized.

Magic Moments Man - Perry Como died as a result of a Heart attack

Never Been Any Reason To Believe - In the early 1800's, Stewart took his divining Rod and decided to Head East in the hope of finding water

^^^ My turn for confusion??

Believe What You Say You Say Me - Mr. Nelson, the new CEO of the Lionel train company, had to correct his employees who were calling him Ricky instead of Richie, which he preferred

Never Say Never Tell The World - The self-declared Romeo would Free(ly) pull verbal Designs out of the Void in his ending quest to impress the ladies.

What A Wonderful World Became The World - Louis gave PFM an Arm so they both felt Strong
    Last edited by mozo-pg; 11-10-2018 at 03:52 PM.