Page 210 of 264 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220260 ... LastLast
Results 5,226 to 5,250 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

(Last Night) I Didn't Get to Sleep At All By Myself - Eric always listens to Carmen before going to bed as it takes him off to The Fifth Dimension
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Dreaming With You Sleepless - King Genesis adored the Queen's Crimson wardrobe

Daydream Believe(r) What You Say - Ricky was surprised to see the Monkees wrestling at the zoo. One of them even had the other in a full Nelson
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Say Has Anybody Seen My Sweet Gypsy Rose Of Sharon - Since Tony took a red-eye to Orlando, it was just Dawn when he arrived And was too early to go to the Zoo to see a Camel

A Tab In The Ocean Gypsy - Whole Foods has noticed a big Renaissance in the sales of apricot Nektar
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Gypsies, Tramps & Thick As Thieves - Peter went hunting and was willing to Cher his kill but the Wolf had other ideas

Thick As Another Brick In The Wall - Floyd and Jethro were seen at the Pink Pussycat club slamming shots of Tullamore Dew

Another Day In The Life - Macca left the Fab Four creating the first "and then there were three"

Time Of Day Tripper - Anekdoten Mopped up the spill the floor

Time And A Words Of Love - Yes, he knew that Holly was wild and uninhibited, and would "do" his Buddy as well

Time Waits For No One - The Fab Four truly enjoyed Ambrosia which was in their contract to be served when they were on tour

Time Is Money - Raw Floyd
    Hell, they ain't even old-timey ! - Homer Stokes

Quote Originally Posted by mogrooves View Post
    Time Is Money - Raw Floyd
    ?????

You Never Give Me Your Money For Nothing - By 1969 the future of the Fab Four was definitely in Dire Straits

Never Been Any Reason To Believe - Tim knew it would be Hard In NYC, but he decided to Head East anyway

Never My Love - Paul McCartney ended his Association with The other Beatles and soon after formed Wings

Quote Originally Posted by progcd54 View Post
    ?????
    Time Is (Raw Material) + Money [PF]
    Hell, they ain't even old-timey ! - Homer Stokes

Quote Originally Posted by mogrooves View Post
    Time Is (Raw Material) + Money [PF]
    OK...then how about...All the Raw Material that Floyd discovered left him in the Pink financially

Raw Power In The Music-Iggy plays The Guess Who game with his Pop
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

Raw Power To Believe - Iggy bowed before the King and made a Pop sound in the Crimson room

The Magic Power Of Love - When Huey was in high school he had an younger brother Lewis who played in The marching Band And announced great News of his Triumph over his rival school

Suitcase Blues Power - In a guitar showdown, Clapton Triumphed over Eric Johnson

Man In A Suitcase - The Police arrested the pedestrian after he displayed a Bad Finger at them when he tried to jaywalk across the intersection

Missionary Man In The Mirror - During the recording session, Michael Jackson was so frustrated with the drummer that he told him, "Look, if You can't get the Rhythmic patterns right this time, you're fired!"

Mirror Ball Of Confusion - Neil was full of Temptation when he saw Young woman's bums

The Crystal Ball Ship - They tried to beat down the Doors with rocks and Styx