Page 208 of 264 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Got To Get You Into My Life Together - There was no bad Blood(s) between any of the Beatles when they were Young
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts - Brian, Billy and David got balcony seats from a scalper to see Joel Grey in Cabaret. Billy complained that they paid Enough for front row seats..."Man did we ever get "Byrne(d)"
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Photos Of Ghost(s) In The Machine - The Police had to pull their car over to Pee late one FM
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Wecome To the Machine Messiah - Floyd said Yes to a Pink Girl

The Messiah Will Come Alone Again Or - Roy Love(d) writing his paper on Pres. James Buchanan

Come Monday As You Are - Jimmy was experiencing Nirvana to be invited to the Thanksgiving Buffet(t)

Manic Monday Morning - In his Underground lair, he plied her with glittering Bangles and Velvet pajamas in the hope he could.......

I Don't Like Monday(s) Morning - When it exploded from Rats chewing at the wires, The Fleetwood made such a loud Boom that the whole Town knew Mac no longer had a car to drive

All On A Sunday Will Never Be The Same - Mr. Spock was playing "Spanky" games with Uhura in his quarters when a whole Gang burst into the room to see Uhura's lady "Beard"

On The Sunday Of Life In The Fast Lane - It is a well known fact the both Eagles and the occasional Porcupine can be found hanging out in a Tree

Combination Of The Two Lane Highway - My Big Brother was Holding the deed to some beautiful Prairie land, but the realty Company was in League with local developers making it Pure hell for him to keep it

Take The Ventura Highway To Hell - After stopping at an AC/DC charging station and with his Tesla fully loaded, Tucker set out on a tour of America only to be stopped for speeding by a local Marshall

Take Me To The River of No Return of the Giant Hogweed - Healey studied the book of Genesis but Jeff kept Talking over his Head

Cheap FriDay Return On My Mind - Jethro was struggling to learn the different Beats to the music, Tull he bought a metronome & it became Easy

Friday's Child of Mine - Mac and Nancy spent the day in their Fleetwood learning Sinatra tunes

Get 'Em Out By Friday('s) Alright For Fighting - Elton was at the Genesis stage of fixing his John in his remodelled bathroom

Quote Originally Posted by mozo-pg View Post
    Get 'Em Out By Friday('s) Alright For Fighting - Elton was at the Genesis stage of fixing his John in his remodelled bathroom
    I think Elton postponed his fighting until Saturday night, Greg.

That mail-order stuff must be pretty good.

Feeling Alright Now - I enjoy when the roads are Free of Traffic.

And More Than A Feeling - I Love Boston

More Than This is That - David and Bryan ran into Rose Byrne on the Ferry.

More Fool Me And Bobby McGee - Janis went back to the Genesis of ragtime music to learn more about Scott Joplin

The Fool For The City - Moving Quickly through the Fog, the Messenger delivered the Silver tea Service but lost his Hat in the process

City of Angels Embrace - Jon Anderson traveled backwards in time and met... himself. (causing himself not to go back and... a circular loop commenced, prevented the release of 12 cds left as 'unfinished')

Pictures Of A City Of Fear - King Crimson liked to listen to FM radio

As Long As I'm Moving Pictures - F'nor, a Brown dragonrider got a real Rush riding Jaxom's Ruth