Page 203 of 264 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Spanish Caravan - The Doors parked their Van right outside the Morrison Hotel
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Spanish Ebony Eyes - Although he was quite Rich, Bob did Welch on his friend Charlie in repaying a debt
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Ebony And Ivory Tower - It was no Wonder that McCartney wanted to leave Florida before the Gale force Storm that was forecast
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

A Tower Struck Down To The Waterline - In the aftermath of the storm Steve couldn't Hackett all the damage done as he knew the town was now in real Dire Straits

Down Under The Bridge - The construction Men At Work got almost nothing done other than bathroom breaks the afternoon after they went to the Mexican restaurant for lunch and gorged themselves on Red Hot Chili Peppers

Smoke On The Bridge Over Troubled Water - Paul painted a multi-colored rendition of Garfunkel using Purple and many other hues and tones. It was a true work of Art that Simon reached Deep in his pockets to buy

Smokin' In The Boys Room - They rode the train all the way from Boston, MA to Brownsville Station, TX

Boys In The Trees - Carly was in no Rush to spend Thanksgiving with her estranged brother Simon

I Know What Boys Like A Hurricane - Neil was perving over all the Young Waitresses at his local Hooters

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Four Strong Wind(s) and Wuthering - Ian and Sylvia read the book of Genesis while eating Tyson's chicken

Four In The Morning Has Broken - This young Cat was trying to mediate some kind of truce between the Young Bloods and the Crips, and thought that the Nation of Islam might help

Walking On Broken Heart Of Glass - While on tour in Lennox, MA Annie went to her favorite bakery to get a Blondie

Walking on Sunshine Of Your Love - Katrina And The girls put so much Cream in their coffee that it would ripple in cloying Waves

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Walking On Air Cut - The King held a Curved sword in the Air in the Crimson room

The Final Cutting It Fine - Floyd was surprised how much Pink seemed to be worn all throughout Asia

The Final Countdown To Ecstasy - Dan, with Steely resolve, convinced all of Europe to fight the new US menace

The Last Farewell To Kings - You just can't get a Camel to Rush anywhere

Last Song Sung Blue - At his coronation, Prince Edward had to Bear many things...least of which was to Neil to accept his Diamond crown

A Song For All Seasons In The Sun - Jack's appearance in a Terry cloth robe marked a departure from his usual formal dress, and a Renaissance of his casual former self

Season of the Witch(y) Woman - Donovan soared like Eagles when his latest song reached #1 on the charts

Driving Me Mad Season - Neil had 20 Matchbox cars and many had those big Finns from the 60s

Eye of the Storm Season - Mr. White was a Happy Man when The doctor presented him with his new baby girl, Willow.

Distant Early Storm Warning - At the Scottish beauty contest, the judges were in quite a Rush to Raitt the Bonnie lasses

Touch Me Early In The Morning - Diana passed going to the Fare to shop in the Vanity department at Ross

Book Of Early Love - Thinking that just because he was from the City he could sing, the Boy was unfortunately a Monotone