Page 189 of 264 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 6578

Thread: Whatever Happened To, Part 40

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Photo of Ghost(s) And The Machine - The Police arrested PFM in a small town in Italy

Welcome To The Machine Head - Floyd was concerned that his bruise turned from Pink to a Deep Purple
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

President Harry S. Truman

Welcome To My One More Red Nightmare - Alice jumped into her Crimson Cooper hoping to get to the town square to see the King
    "Frozen flaking fish raw nerve...In a cup of silver liquid fire" - Jethro Tull

Welcome To The Boomtown - Who the hell are David & David?
    "My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician, and to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference"

More Than Blues With A Feeling - Steve Hackett played Boston to a highly appreciative audience.

Feeling That Nature's Way - He left on his Journey with a hopeful Spirit

Oh Len's Nature Boy - The King threw his Hat into a Field of Coal and ran Northward to escape the imaginary GNats.

Rough Boys - It was a surprise to learn that Pete Townsend was influenced by the Shirelles

Rough God Goes Riding On A Railroad - James took his Van to the Morrison Hotel to have a drink with his Taylor

Slow Ride The Wild Wind - The Queen lost her Hat, but couldn't find it in the Fog

Reap The Wild Wind Beneath My Wings - There's no denying that The Divine Miss M has an Ultravox

Don't Fear The Reaper - Elvis was feeling Blue after watching a documentary on Cults, so he ate a plate of Oysters

I Don't Remember The Future - Peter Gabriel drank Nektar to improve his health.

Bless The Beasts & The Children Of The Future - Steve Miller needed a whole Band of Carpenters to renovate his house

Children of the Grave New World - Still attached to the Mosaic Law, Ms. Black ate Strawbs and Bluebs every Sabbath.

New World Man On The Prowl- Hurrying To Elizabeth II

Quote Originally Posted by BravadoNJ View Post
    New World Man On The Prowl- Hurrying To Elizabeth II
    While that's very clever, it's not the way this thread works. Obtuse isn't necessarily better. (This from the creator of this foolishness)

On the World Turning Away - Floyd pulled his Pink Fleetwood into the drive-thru to pick up his big Macs

Another Party At The End Of The World - Hey Jackson, did Jimmy get invited to the Buffett...or was it only Joe

Think of me with Kindness at the End of the Affair - The thinking of the Giant went through a complete Renaissance, growing Gentle as he set the Kestrel free.

The End Is Beautiful - Echolyn, as an American band, sometimes listens to Marillion from across the pond.

Because You Are So Beautiful - The Mop Tops gave Joe a Cocker Spaniel puppy for his birthday

Beautiful Country Girl - Neil had Illusions when he was Young

Swastika Girls, Girls, Girls - Fripp hates Motley Crue (so do I)!

Younger Than Springtime For Hitler - Rodger's bet with Mel was that he could throw a Hammer across two Brooks. Winner to buy the loser a Stein.

The Spring Tide is Turning - The Banks of the river rose considerably when Tony and Roger cannonballed into the deep Waters.