Page 69 of 125 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 3115

Thread: The 2018 NFL Discussion Thread

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Great to see Cowboys fans enthusiasm that should last until the Redskins and Saints games.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Great to see Cowboys fans enthusiasm that should last until the Redskins and Saints games.
    Enthusiasm? I'm just canvasing for the Cowboys get to 8-8. I'm chuckling at the Super Bowl champion Eagles who are now in 3rd place in the worst division in football.
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Poisoned Youth View Post
    Enthusiasm? I'm just canvasing for the Cowboys get to 8-8. I'm chuckling at the Super Bowl champion Eagles who are now in 3rd place in the worst division in football.
    A Comfort Zone is not a Life Sentence

Quote Originally Posted by MYSTERIOUS TRAVELLER View Post

that was an excellent game!!!

VAN DER ESCH ! ! !
    Van Der Esch had a fantastic game. Dak is fucking awful. Good God, they need to get another QB. Zeke was their entire offense.
    Music isn't about chops, or even about talent - it's about sound and the way that sound communicates to people. Mike Keneally

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    Van Der Esch had a fantastic game. Dak is fucking awful. Good God, they need to get another QB. Zeke was their entire offense.
    I gotta hand it to the Cowboys. They came out swinging. Good God, why are they holding on to Sean Lee though? I know he is a difference maker in the games when he does play, but he is simply NEVER healthy.
    Brian Dennehy: "I'm now 80 and I'm just another actor and that's fine with me. I've had a hell of a ride," ... "I have a nice house. I haven't got a palace, a mansion, but a pretty nice, comfortable home. I've raised a bunch of kids and sent them all to school, and they're all doing well. All the people that are close to me are reasonably healthy and happy. Listen, that's as much as anybody can hope for in life."

Quote Originally Posted by Painter View Post
    I gotta hand it to the Cowboys. They came out swinging. Good God, why are they holding on to Sean Lee though? I know he is a difference maker in the games when he does play, but he is simply NEVER healthy.
    I hear ya. He's also one of the smartest players on the field and a team leader according to anyone who knows him. It will be interesting to see if that translates into some coaching career down the road, where his hamstring will no longer hurt him.
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Bails View Post
    Dak is fucking awful. Good God, they need to get another QB. Zeke was their entire offense.
    That has to put a smile on Tony Romo's face.

Quote Originally Posted by 3LockBox View Post
    That has to put a smile on Tony Romo's face.
    That would be Jessica Simpson.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    That would be Jessica Simpson.
    that's so 8 years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by MYSTERIOUS TRAVELLER View Post
    now I dont feel so bad about my Boyz loss last week... who knew the Titans were pulling it together?!
    I'm not surprised. I knew Vrabel was an excellent coach. I had hoped he might land in Cleveland, but Tennessee grabbed him first.

that's so 8 years ago...
    Still puts a smile on his face.

that's so 8 years ago...
    His wife is fairly easy on the eye
    Ian

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

All this Cowboys-Eagles back and forth is kind of funny. The whole NFC East is on life support, and we get to watch the Super Bowl contending powerhouse New York Giants on national TV tonight yet again. They just go from strength to strength. They're going to wreck the League like Johnny Football. Maybe they can move the whole fucking team to Canada.

The Patriots have lost to some really poor teams this year. I know the Titans have talent on their team but nobody expects a lot from them. They might sneak into the playoffs but we know that Jacksonville and Detroit are pretty much out of it and both those two teams manhandled the Patriots. I think this is just a case of the Patriots may be playing down to their competition and not so much the Titans being as good as they looked last night.

The Patriots have lost to some really poor teams this year. I know the Titans have talent on their team but nobody expects a lot from them. They might sneak into the playoffs but we know that Jacksonville and Detroit are pretty much out of it and both those two teams manhandled the Patriots. I think this is just a case of the Patriots may be playing down to their competition and not so much the Titans being as good as they looked last night.
    The Pats are making the playoffs.

Patriots will still win their division, they've got 2 games lead on the Dolphins who aren't making that up, they've also got a 2 game lead on the second wildcard spot. Their issue will be playing on the road in KC in the play-offs. Hopefully KC will stumble in the playoffs before they get to the Pats and the game will switch to Foxboro. The other threat is the Steelers.

According to ESPN the Seahawks have about a 30% chance of making the playoffs, sounds about right to me given tough games against Packers, Panthers, Vikings and Chiefs & the only teams we've beaten are Cowboys, Cardinals, Raiders and Lions.
    Ian

The Pats are making the playoffs.

Patriots will still win their division,
    Bank on it. If the Chiefs have to go to Foxboro in the playoffs......well, what do you think?.....

Quote Originally Posted by Vic2012 View Post
    Bank on it. If the Chiefs have to go to Foxboro in the playoffs......well, what do you think?.....
    That's an if that won't happen. The road to the Super Bowl runs through KC in the AFC. It would take a collapse of Andy Reid proportions for
    that not to happen,

Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    I'm not surprised. I knew Vrabel was an excellent coach. I had hoped he might land in Cleveland, but Tennessee grabbed him first.
    Cory Davis baby. I watched him tear up the MAC here in Kalamazoo for 4 years. If he can stay healthy, he will be one of the greats.

Quote Originally Posted by Lou View Post
    That's an if that won't happen. The road to the Super Bowl runs through KC in the AFC. It would take a collapse of Andy Reid proportions for
    that not to happen,
    They have to play the Rams next week and two weeks the Ravens. A healthy Ravens defense can shut down KC. It all depends how hungry the Ravens are when they play.

They have to play the Rams next week and two weeks the Ravens. A healthy Ravens defense can shut down KC. It all depends how hungry the Ravens are when they play.
    I guess we'll see. My money is on the Chiefs O outperforming the Ravens O.
    Ian

I do not see this as a possibility at all. However, if I am wrong, I will be the first to congratulate you.

^ And the Ravens D.

I guess we'll see. My money is on the Chiefs O outperforming the Ravens O.
    I think it will come down to the Ravens O against the Chiefs D.

Douchebag Bell didn't report today, much to my glee. I do so hope they transition tag him next year.

Chiefs, Rams players considering not playing due to messy field in Mexico City