Page 58 of 125 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 3115

Thread: The 2018 NFL Discussion Thread

Looks like Dak was inspired by Brock Osweiler today. I can't figure this one out, but I'll take it!
    WANTED: Sig-worthy quote.

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by moecurlythanu View Post
    ^ Every team is beatable this year.
    QFT
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Facelift View Post
    Dolphins won me money today. Went 3-0, had Dolphins, Chargers and Bills. 6-1 in the last 2 weeks. A good NFL fall overall so far.
    Compulsive gamblers only talk about their wins....

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    They scored way too early, leaving Ben 1.18 with 3 time outs is suicidal.
    True. When the Steelers went up by 6, and then Cincy took the ensuing kickoff to midfield, I thought we were done. I knew
    that Cincy would find the end zone against our porous secondary. I was thrilled that they did it as quickly as they did.
    A Comfort Zone is not a Life Sentence

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisoned Youth View Post
    Looks like Dak was inspired by Brock Osweiler today
    Nope. Conner McGregor.

Quote Originally Posted by DocProgger View Post
    Compulsive gamblers only talk about their wins....
    I said I went 6 - *1*

Learn to read.

I said I went 6 - *1*

Learn to read.
    Lmao.

What is with the constant foghorn at Gillette Stadium? Is it supposed to signal the entry of ships into Boston harbor? Christ,...almost as annoying as those college "Whoa, oh, ooah" warpath songs/chants.

hiding out in treetops, shouting out rude names
    KC would be ahead by now if Mahomes wasn't so hit-n-miss tonight
    Compact Disk brought high fidelity to the masses and audiophiles will never forgive it for that

Quote Originally Posted by Poisoned Youth View Post
    Looks like Dak was inspired by Brock Osweiler today. I can't figure this one out, but I'll take it!
    That's what they shoulda been doin from the start of the season!!!

GO TRUE BLUE!!!
    Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

If only the Chiefs had a defense.
    NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE GROUPS!

There doesn't appear to be any Defense in the league these days other than against teams with lousy Offenses. Much as I enjoy a Pat's win I'm not a fan of 43-40 score lines, it's getting too close to basketball with teams just going up and down the field scoring. I don't think the Pat's punted at all last night and the Chiefs only once. I'm pining for some good Offense against good Defense.

The talking heads were going on about how the Bengal's and the Chiefs needed to step up their Defense and shutdown the opposition on their final drives. Why would anyone expect them to be able to stop the Offenses given the current rules and the teams ability to march up and down the field? We're in a whoever gets the ball last wins era.
    Ian

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

There doesn't appear to be any Defense in the league these days other than against teams with lousy Offenses. Much as I enjoy a Pat's win I'm not a fan of 43-40 score lines,
    Good news for you then - according to last night's broadcast, this was the first time in NFL history that a game ended with a score of 43-40.

Good news for you then - according to last night's broadcast, this was the first time in NFL history that a game ended with a score of 43-40.
    Haha

You know what I mean
    Ian

can't help but love this Twitter account

https://twitter.com/nfl_scorigami?lang=en

btw congrats on post #2112...a true milestone on progressiveears.org
    Critter Jams "album of the week" blog: http://critterjams.wordpress.com

There doesn't appear to be any Defense in the league these days other than against teams with lousy Offenses. Much as I enjoy a Pat's win I'm not a fan of 43-40 score lines, it's getting too close to basketball with teams just going up and down the field scoring. I don't think the Pat's punted at all last night and the Chiefs only once. I'm pining for some good Offense against good Defense.

The talking heads were going on about how the Bengal's and the Chiefs needed to step up their Defense and shutdown the opposition on their final drives. Why would anyone expect them to be able to stop the Offenses given the current rules and the teams ability to march up and down the field? We're in a whoever gets the ball last wins era.
    Ravens haven't let up a touchdown in the second half of a game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMOOL View Post

btw congrats on post #2112...a true milestone on progressiveears.org
    Time for a new Rush thread to celebrate!
    I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'- Bob Newhart

+1 It's like watching a video game. Considering young people these days, that may be just what the League is going for.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Ravens haven't let up a touchdown in the second half of a game yet.
    While the Ravens have the #1 D based on yards they haven't really beaten anyone with a top 20 Offense yet, the Steelers are up there but looked like a very average team in the first 4 weeks and have only jumped up the last 2 weeks. Tennessee, Cleveland, Buffalo & Denver is hardly a murders row of offense.
    Ian

While the Ravens have the #1 D based on yards they haven't really beaten anyone with a top 20 Offense yet, the Steelers are up there but looked like a very average team in the first 4 weeks and have only jumped up the last 2 weeks. Tennessee, Cleveland, Buffalo & Denver is hardly a murders row of offense.
    They also held the Bengals in the second half. Barring stupid mistakes in the first half and a shot to Flacco's head at the end not called they may have won.

They also held the Bengals in the second half. Barring stupid mistakes in the first half and a shot to Flacco's head at the end not called they may have won.
    This is probably true of around 80% of the games this season either way. This is what parity looks like.
    Ian

A fan at Gillette Stadium who threw beer on Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill has been identified by security, banned from the facility and had his case turned over to law enforcement.

A fan at Gillette Stadium who threw beer on Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill has been identified by security, banned from the facility and had his case turned over to law enforcement.
    Good.
    Ian

hate

neanderthal

fanboys
    Why is it whenever someone mentions an artist that was clearly progressive (yet not the Symph weenie definition of Prog) do certain people feel compelled to snort "thats not Prog" like a whiny 5th grader?

Thank you Richard Sherman.