Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Survivor Ghost Island - C'mon in guys!

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Would have preferred Dom, but Wendell absolutely deserved the win. Would have been interesting to see if Angela had to make that choice. But fun to see a tie for the first time. Overall, I thought it was a fair season, not great, not shit but pretty in the middle. Would like to see them bring the ghost island stuff back, but just done better.
    The desert is not a rose.
    Softly goes the coda.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

Nobody has mentioned Dom's use of the fake idol! I thought it was brilliant. Wendell was good, but I think that Dom deserved the win from a strategy perspective.

I don't watch Survivor, but my wife does, which means I hear it from the other room for an hour while I am on the computer. I just want to say how thankful I am that I never again have to hear that clown with the inbred hick accent drawl another word.
    Two boys have been found rubbing linseed oil into the school cormorant.

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Nobody has mentioned Dom's use of the fake idol! I thought it was brilliant. Wendell was good, but I think that Dom deserved the win from a strategy perspective.
    Oh I agree. Just saying that I don' think Wendell was undeserving of the win.

And not sure if I'm sold on the idea of next season, but I guess e shall see.
    The desert is not a rose.
    Softly goes the coda.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I finally got to watch the finale. Both Dom and Wendel played great games, so I was happy with either of them winning. Not a great season, but it was still entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Klonk View Post
    Dom or Wendel would have been fine. They both deserved it. I didn't like the season all that much. I found the players for the most part to be incredibly boring.

As far as that reunion show...they always suck and are quite unfulfilling. Usually wind up just being a Jeff Probst wanna be psychiatrist show.

By the way... Chelsea is a hell of a fine lookin lady, but did she speak more than 3 sentences the entire season? If that?
    ^^This^^
    Regards,

Duncan

This place has become the "Cheers" of the Internet.
    -- Rushfan

New season, new thread. http://www.progressiveears.org/forum...iath-Season-37

See you there!