Thread: 2/17/18: EchoTest feat. Julie Slick with Elastic Blur and The Red Masque (PA)

2/17/18: EchoTest feat. Julie Slick with Elastic Blur and The Red Masque (PA)

In case anyone is interested, we are going to be opening up an event for Julie Slick (Echo Test) on Feb. 17 (Sat) at the Kennett FLash in Kennett Square, PA.

Details

EchoTest featuring Julie Slick with Elastic Blur and The Red Masque

EchoTest featuring Julie Slick (Adrian Belew Power Trio) at The Kennett Flash
    EchoTest is the bass-centric progressive rock brainchild of Julie Slick (Adrian Belew Power Trio, Crimson ProjeKct) and Italian musician Marco Machera (Paul Gilbert). The sound they create is not quite what one would expect from a couple of traditionally low end instruments; it's a reinvention of the role of solo electric bass and brilliantly displays the songwriting abilities of the duo... a captivating combination of loop music, ambient dreamy soundscapes and interlocking bass patterns, always melodic yet aggressive and edgy at times. Their live show also features drummer Alessandri Inolti (Fabrizio Morro) and Philly-area vocalist + multi-instrumentalist Jenny Founds (Start Making Sense).

Doors: 7:00pm/Show: 8:00pm
    $12 Advance/ $15 Day of Show
    Kennett Flash
    102 Sycamore Alley, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania 19348

TICKETS
    https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/e..._source=fbTfly
    Music
    The Red Masque: www.theredmasque.com
    Green Cathedral: www.green-cathedral.com
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

Concert is THIS SATURDAY
    Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

For those of you who could not attend the show, The Red Masque have released a live recording available, taken from the soundboard.

Tracks include: Where Once Were River, The Shallows, Fathomless and Malum. Enjoy!
    https://theredmasque.bandcamp.com/al...-kennett-flash
    Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com

I'm glad I happened to click back in this folder or I would have missed that. Nice! What a shame that bill happened on such a shitty night to travel.

yeah i know. the venue was debating rescheduling to later that week but in the end everyone decided just to do it.
    We still had some people brave the elements though, for which we are thankful.
    Music
    Art
    www.lynnetteshelley.com