Thread: Dream Theater - Metropolis Part 1 (An interesting YouTube REACTION)

Dream Theater - Metropolis Part 1 (An interesting YouTube REACTION)

These guys don't likely have much of a background with this kind of music, but their reaction/comments are both funny and actually pretty accurate in a lot of ways.

17 minute reaction video, but it's worth seeing their facial expressions alone.

Thanks for posting this, good fun.

When I saw the heading, I thought it was maybe this guy:

He's funnier (though not really at his best here), but probably not as musically knowledgeable.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    The DT reaction vid is pretty funny. Some of the comments on YT are even funnier, and longer! It'd be interesting to see a top 10 list from each of these two guys to know what they most connect with naturally. Would love to see them react to a Marillion epic like Ocean Cloud or Neverland. They might just yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    The DT reaction vid is pretty funny. Some of the comments on YT are even funnier, and longer! It'd be interesting to see a top 10 list from each of these two guys to know what they most connect with naturally. Would love to see them react to a Marillion epic like Ocean Cloud or Neverland. They might just yawn.
    With latter day Marillion I yawn all the time

Quote Originally Posted by JKL2000 View Post
    yeah I subscribed to them wondering if they may do reaction videos to other less technical prog, or even just from Dream Theater like Blind Faith or Scarred perhaps.

They did reactions to Queen and Black Sabbath as well as actually a number of other Metal tunes.