Thread: DARK 5

Pendulumswingingdoomsday Rune Blackwings's Avatar
    "Alienated-so alien I go!"

Last edited by Rune Blackwings; 01-28-2018 at 02:22 PM. Reason: deleted video had been posted by Pepe the pomeranian...

not a Dark 5:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 3LockBox View Post
    Do people really have such a loose grasp of how cell phones work?
    Sure people believe in all kinds of BS - ancient astronauts, angels, demons, intelligent design, flat earth, utterly transparent criminal con-men who become president etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabreath View Post
    Sure people believe in all kinds of BS - ancient astronauts, angels, demons, intelligent design, flat earth, utterly transparent criminal con-men who become president etc. etc.
    I noticed you snuck a political statement in there in an effort to get the thread locked.

Also, I am of the belief that otherworldly beings visited earth....i think those strange things in human dna is evidence that those otherworldly beings are likely us.
    Last edited by Rune Blackwings; 02-12-2018 at 12:00 PM. Reason: you are only fooling yourself. i know you think i am stupid as fuck

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rune Blackwings View Post
    I noticed you snuck a political statement in there in an effort to get the thread locked.

Also, I am of the belief that otherworldly beings visited earth....i think those strange things in human dna is evidence that those otherworldly beings are likely us.
    I can fully defend my beliefs with critical thinking and logical argument based on facts. I have yet to see a single shred of evidence for such visitations. In fact if such evidence existed it would generate a title wave of material in scientific publications and peer reviewed journals. As it stands there are zero reputable papers on this subject and it is rightly relegated to the lunatic fringe where it belongs.

It takes about 30 seconds of googling to debunk any one of these specious claims for example http://doubtfulnews.com/2014/02/hoax...h-is-not-real/

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/18/8-time...t-you-5068756/

P.S. Here are the distinguished, erudite, experienced intellectual heavy weights behind the Dark 5 series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt80fnbxgeI ROTFLMAO!
    Last edited by Buddhabreath; 02-12-2018 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabreath View Post
    I can fully defend my beliefs with critical thinking and logical argument based on facts. I have yet to see a single shred of evidence for such visitations. In fact if such evidence existed it would generate a title wave of material in scientific publications and peer reviewed journals. As it stands there are zero reputable papers on this subject and it is rightly relegated to the lunatic fringe where it belongs.

It takes about 30 seconds of googling to debunk any one of these specious claims for example http://doubtfulnews.com/2014/02/hoax...h-is-not-real/

http://metro.co.uk/2015/02/18/8-time...t-you-5068756/

P.S. Here are the distinguished, erudite, experienced intellectual heavy weights behind the Dark 5 series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt80fnbxgeI ROTFLMAO!
    I am aware the time travel ones are silly. I am not a huge believer in time travel theories. If you could travel to the past to fix some thing that you did not like ("killing baby Hitler"), then the reason you travelled back there no longer exists and, in essence, the situations that occurred after that event have not occurred, which not only eradicates you travelling back in time, but may also eradicate you. If time travel existed, you present some odd situations-first, that if you are currently in the present and looking at a past event that you do not like, so you go back to change it, you may be the reason the bad event occurred at all. Second, if you travel from now or the future and die in the past, you theoretically become immortal, as you are born and travel in the past where die, but the events allow you to be born, where you eventually go in the past and die, to be reborn later to go in the past and die and on and on for all eternity. The third is that you travel into the future, see events yet to come and decide to put into play to prevent those things. However, because you are seeing the imminent future, you inevitably set into motion events that lead to that future you are trying to avoid coming into play, since you already bounced up the timeline anyway and saw a physical thing. I am sure everyone here in this forum could offer their own theories on time travel and it is all as relevant as mine because it is ridiculous.

As far as who does the DARK 5, that is pretty irrelevant-it is mostly cutting and pasting or paraphrasing research or theories into a video. My pomeranian could do this (I happen to have a "DARK 5" of my own, but it refers to a fictitious rock band called Al Ghul). I happen to enjoy the videos. I am aware some of them are hoaxes, but there is some interesting information. I also tend to like certain theories-ancient aliens, forbidden archaeology, etc. I post the DARK 5 and others for a couple of reasons:
    1. Entertainment-I like them. I am sure others do and no one but you seems to have an issue with them.
    2. They have some really cool music to listen to. If you don't like the music either, I don't care. In fact, there is a separate Youtube channel that features just the music used in videos. I just figured watching the lists while listening to the music was better than just posting music videos.
    3. I find the information in the lists inspiring for things such as writing and art. Some of these things find their way into my mythology for certain things, as inspiration for Al Ghul's concept albums and in some of the artwork I do. I am fascinated by such things as lost civilizations, fossils and oddities.