Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'lectric bass

Which is the better cable, Planet Waves or Rock Monster? or is that also a matter of preference? I ask because I want to get rid of my 3 or 4 ft cable and get a 30-ft cable.

Quote Originally Posted by davis View Post
    Which is the better cable, Planet Waves or Rock Monster? or is that also a matter of preference? I ask because I want to get rid of my 3 or 4 ft cable and get a 30-ft cable.
    I make my own, for a lot cheaper. There is so much BS and hype concerning guitar cables, that it's a joke. Get a good shielded cable with Switchcraft (my preference) or Neutrik connectors on it, and you're good.
    Gnish-gnosh borble wiff, shlauuffin oople tirk.

Also, can any bass (that is strapped on, as opposed to upright) be converted into wireless? eliminating the cable altogether.

I haven't the slightest idea how to make a cable. I'll keep your advice in mind

Quote Originally Posted by davis View Post
    Also, can any bass (that is strapped on, as opposed to upright) be converted into wireless? eliminating the cable altogether.
    Sure. The wireless is a small thing about the size of a cigarette pack, that you hang on your belt or strap, and plug into the bass.
    Gnish-gnosh borble wiff, shlauuffin oople tirk.