Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spock's Beard Reunion Snow Live

West of Worcester (Western Massachusetts)
    Picked up the 4 disc set last night at Newbury Comics for 22 dinars. Listened to the first disc twice last night (since my wife missed the inaugeral spin) and am sure the set will be in heavy rotation here at Chez Rick this weekend.

Anyone get the vinyl? I'm reading others who are ticked off about the tracking from vinyl to vinyl. Is it true that some songs are cut off at the end of a vinyl and the song resumes on the next one?

Quote Originally Posted by Gruno View Post
    Anyone get the vinyl? I'm reading others who are ticked off about the tracking from vinyl to vinyl. Is it true that some songs are cut off at the end of a vinyl and the song resumes on the next one?
    I ordered the vinyl from Laser's Edge, but haven't received it yet. Hoping that's not true, regarding the tracking...

Do you think there’s a chance of further live performances of this record?
    I highly doubt it. But I mean, I guess you never know. Anything’s possible.
    http://ultimateclassicrock.com/spocks-beard-snow-live/

^^^^Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by aith01 View Post
    I ordered the vinyl from Laser's Edge, but haven't received it yet. Hoping that's not true, regarding the tracking...
    snow.jpg

I preordered from Amazon - the image of the rear of the LP seems to imply no bad tracking issues, I'll reportedly find out for sure on Tuesday.

Finally got the bluray of this reunion show, so glad they finally performed this together live, very enjoyable show to be able to listen to and watch.

Quote Originally Posted by petezac View Post
    Finally got the bluray of this reunion show, so glad they finally performed this together live, very enjoyable show to be able to listen to and watch.
    Yeah, I just got it myself last week. It is very enjoyable, but also a bit too sterile for my tastes. Did not have the same feel as Spock's Beard was back in the 90's. I also wish they would have recorded the Wembley Snow show instead. I think I enjoy the audience bootleg from that one better.