Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JUST RE-UPPED MY PE DONATION, HAVE YOU?

Alternatively if you PM us, we'll be happy to provide a mailing address for checks - which we will deposit into the account and we'll allocate the 'star'.
    Jeezuz finally, I got an answer. Okay, I don't do Paypal but I'll send you a PM. Thanks Dunc.

I donate once a year. On the old site I used to get a notice when my year was up. Are you guys still doing that? I can't remember the last time I donated.

Steve Sly

I honestly didn't mean to piss people off with my post...I received the notice that my donation "year" was expiring so I made my donation ..I am certainly not a "tough guy" behind my computer..I am actually sitting here in a lovely pink pajama set after killing my body shoveling what seemed to be a couple of tons of snow and barely made a dent!!!! I HATE SNOW!!!!! And I stole the "ornery" line from the Original "VACATION" film with Chevy Chase(when they are in Dodge City at the saloon and he's sassing the barkeep )...

You're okay in my book, Beano. There used to be "reminder" threads on the old Prog Ears site started by various members, and yours is no different. I was not offended in the least by your tone. I don't know when my star will run out, hopefully not before my last Unemployment check runs out. This place has been my "second home" for nearly a decade and I will always do my best to support it!
    "The mountains are calling and I must go" - John Muir

"To breathe the same air as the angels, you must go to Tahoe" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by beano View Post
    I am certainly not a "tough guy" behind my computer..I am actually sitting here in a lovely pink pajama set

Quote Originally Posted by SteveSly View Post
    On the old site I used to get a notice when my year was up. Are you guys still doing that?
    Yes. As mentioned earlier:

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan Glenday View Post
    If your donation on the old system ran out within the last 2 months, you should have received a PM from "Admin".
    When the new PEv3 donations run out, the system will automatically send an E-Mail. Unfortunately, there's no way for it to automatically PM you - though I'm working on that...
    Regards,

Duncan