Thread: IRON MAIDEN: The "The" playlist

IRON MAIDEN: The "The" playlist

After wanting to make this playlist for a long time, I've just gotten around to it now, and will test it out at work this week - surely to the annoyance of my co-workers. I know, this is a 'fluff' thread. But it's a good bit of fun and goes in reverse chronological order. There's no telling whether it will have any kind of flow to it!

The Alchemist
    The Talisman
    The Pilgrim
    The Legacy
    The Mercenary
    The Nomad
    The Clansman
    The Aftermath
    The Unbeliever
    The Fugitive
    The Apparition
    The Assassin
    The Prophecy
    The Clairvoyant
    The Duellists
    The Trooper
    The Prisoner
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

I like all those "the" songs.

Very cool.
    The Prog Corner

The eons are closing
    Great mix tape !
    Death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit

The The - Infeceted (feat. Steve Hogarth on Piano)

How about a Judas Priest playlist that contains Metalizer, Demonizer, Hellrider, Painkiller, Jawbreaker, Troubleshooter, Grinder, Steeler, Exciter, Invader, Sinner, Starbreaker, The Ripper, Deceiver and Cheater?

Quote Originally Posted by viukkis View Post
    How about a Judas Priest playlist that contains Metalizer, Demonizer, Hellrider, Painkiller, Jawbreaker, Troubleshooter, Grinder, Steeler, Exciter, Invader, Sinner, Starbreaker, The Ripper, Deceiver and Cheater?
    Ha! Yes! The "er" playlist. I like it.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Came across this in a search for Iron Maiden. Not sure why this came up but I thought the concept had some legs so I'm here to lend support. I have to clear a bunch of stuff out of my 32 gig card to put in some stuff I actually want to listen to so I may put your idea into action. Seems like a little jump from the straight out album listening I do.

That is going to be one helluva task but it has to be done.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000

Whoa, what the hell is this?

[QUOTE]Scream for Me Sarajevo is the story of the most unlikely of rock concerts, performed by Bruce Dickinson in 1994, in the midst of the Siege of Sarajevo. This is a film about extraordinary people defying the horrors of war, and the musicians who risked their lives to play a show for them. This documentary features footage from the historic gig, recent interviews with Bruce, the band, crew, security and also the people of Sarajevo that lived through the war.

"We weren’t protected, there was no plan and the bullets were real, but f*** it, we went anyway” said Bruce in his recent best-selling autobiography What Does This Button Do?, “The gig was immense, intense and probably the biggest show in the world at that moment for the audience and for us. That the world didn’t really know didn’t matter. It changed the way I viewed life, death, and other human beings”[QUOTE]

Ok, so that happened? A little floored by that, rivals Deep Purple in Indonesia for one of "those" situations.

Book Of Souls, live. $969 bucks? Just audio? Are you kidding me? Why only a video on streaming? I want a physical object with all the bells and whistles.

https://www.amazon.com/Iron-Maiden-W...sr=1-7-catcorr

Why no dvd/bluray to steal my money? Why almost $1,000 bucks for a cd? What the hell is Rod doing there? I thought they had it together, business wise yet no BOS dvd, and there's no way that cd set is worth a grand.
    Carry On My Blood-Ejaculating Son - JKL2000