Thread: 3RDegree Ones & Zeros: Vol. 0 preorder begins now through Oct 1

3RDegree Ones & Zeros: Vol. 0 preorder begins now through Oct 1

3RDEGREE RELEASES 6th STUDIO ALBUM ONES & ZEROS: VOLUME 0 JANUARY 2018.....Preorders begin today and end October 1st. CD/SHIRT/DOWNLOAD bundles available at www.3RDegreeonline.com.The companion to Progarchives #3 Album of 2015 features thereminist Shueh-li Ong, guest vocalist Moorea Dickason (MoeTar) and features yet more musings on a not so far in the future world of artificial intelligence, designer babies, automatons and more. You will receive the album before the general public and get an MP3 of "Logical Conclusion" soon as well as the option of a signed CD. Those attending ProgStock can receive their shirt at the event and won't have to pay higher shipping for their preorder bundle. More info to come.
    O&Zv0PreorderLo.jpg

I would've titled it Vol. "10," the binary number for two...but that's just the nitpicking of a computer geek.

Update: I reversed the least and most significant bits. I must be dysexlic.
    Last edited by progmatist; 09-15-2017 at 02:03 AM.
    "Well my son, life is like a beanstalk, isn't it?"--Dalai Lama

The last one was SOOO great that I'll be thrilled with a record that merely complements vol. I. Sort of like Pink Floyd eventually HAD to release a follow-up to Dark Side Of The Moon.

3RDegree Ones & Zeros: Vol. 0 preorder begins now through Oct 1

One of our members indeed pitched "10" progmatist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet! I'm in! I'll pre-order when I hit the homestead.

I pre-ordered too. Really enjoyed the last one, so I'm jazzed about hearing what comes next.

I get paid @ the end of the month & I'm in for a shirt/CD combo!

Thanks everyone! Main reason we're stopping the preorder on 10/1 is to order shirts then so we have them in time for ProgStock. We will get "popular sizes" in better abundance than lesser sizes beyond what people preorder but not by much. If attending ProgStock, please PM me and I can forward you a few songs-beyond the one you get with the preorder-so you're not in the dark on some of our setlist.

Sent my order in yesterday.
    Eagerly awaiting the new CD.

Thanks Dan. Hoping I can send it to you soon! I think January is realistic.

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    I placed my preorder a week or so ago. I'm eager to hear the album, but can certainly wait as long as it takes to complete everything. Hope you're all enjoying the process!

Thanks for the continued support Jed! We are laser-focused on ProgStock right now so we will return wrapping up the album soon after and then some support dates in March/April '18.

Volume 1 Radio Airplay

Thought Radio Playlist #427 for October 7, 2017.
    http://thoughtradio.org/playlists/2017/171007.html
    http://billfox.blogspot.com/2017/10/...r-october.html

RECAP:
    In Phase 1, I played new music from Jeff Pearce and Eyes Cast Down who will play at the Gatherings Concert Series tonight. In Phase 3, I played music by 3RDegree, one of the bands that will play at the ProgStock Music Festival next week.

We've left the preorder open if anyone is still interested in getting the CD/download/shirt combos. We still have at least one of each size and color (post-ProgStock) right now. One song is sent to you right away. Just click here. We're really happy with how the shirts came out. The design works on all 3 colors. Just a matter of your personal tastes.