Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best of the 2010's (as of 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by NogbadTheBad View Post
    Vezhlivy Otkaz - Gusi Lebedi - Russian Avant Folk Rock
    I always get happy when I see someone reference this album! Sooooo gooood....

Been rifling through my stuff, looking for worthy candidates for this thread.Here's one-Muskox-Invocation/Transformation(2011).How to describe it?(always a challenge for me).Avant-prog?..perhaps.Occasional echoes of Henry Cow without sounding anything like the Cow.I hear the sound of quality throughout this cd.That's the best i can do with words.Here's the Bandcamp page.

https://muskox.bandcamp.com/album/in...ransformations
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide

Quote Originally Posted by walt View Post
    Been rifling through my stuff, looking for worthy candidates for this thread.Here's one-Muskox-Invocation/Transformation(2011).How to describe it?(always a challenge for me).Avant-prog?..perhaps.Occasional echoes of Henry Cow without sounding anything like the Cow.I hear the sound of quality throughout this cd.That's the best i can do with words.Here's the Bandcamp page.

https://muskox.bandcamp.com/album/in...ransformations
    I really like that album, it was on my long list that I pruned to get to ten. Do you have the earlier Five Pieces? Equally excellent, though somewhat different in approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascodagama View Post
    I really like that album, it was on my long list that I pruned to get to ten. Do you have the earlier Five Pieces? Equally excellent, though somewhat different in approach.
    I bought it, but it didn't make the impression that Invocation/Transformations did.Maybe i didn't give it enough time.I gave it to a friend.
    "please do not understand me too quickly"-andre gide