Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Wobbler - From Silence To Somewhere coming in October

Quote Originally Posted by bondegezou View Post
    A hook is a memorable, short musical phrase. Chops are the ability of the musician to execute complex passages.
    Thank you

^ And a purveyor of true prog who defeats into selling his soul to commercial cheapness in music is thus called a hooker.
    "Improvisation is not an excuse for musical laziness" - Fred Frith
    "[...] things that we never dreamed of doing in Crimson or in any band that I've been in," - Tony Levin speaking of SGM

I'm here for the moosic NogbadTheBad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrotum Scissor View Post
    "Chops" is a musician's overall ability to decapitate, while "hooks" denotes his/her capabilities in stringing up the carcass afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by bondegezou View Post
    A hook is a memorable, short musical phrase. Chops are the ability of the musician to execute complex passages.

I prefer Scrotums definition.
    Ian

Host of the Post-Avant Jazzcore Happy Hour on progrock.com
    https://podcasts.progrock.com/post-a...re-happy-hour/

Gordon Haskell - "You've got to keep the groove in your head and play a load of bollocks instead"
    I blame Wynton, what was the question?
    There are only 10 types of people in the World, those who understand binary and those that don't.

Posted on FB:

Howdy folks! It's been a while since there were any news from us, so here's a quick update. We are currently doing the finishing touches on the material for the new album, and will start recording very soon. We are very excited at this point and feel that we're working with some real gems. We have also added some live dates for 2019, hope to see many of you on a show somewhere! To shorten the wait for new songs and live action, here's some pictures from our last gig in Oslo, shot by the ever brilliant Anne-Marie Forker. Check out her site: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=282787189063920
    I want to dynamite your mind with love tonight.

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by polmico View Post
    Posted on FB:

Howdy folks! It's been a while since there were any news from us, so here's a quick update. We are currently doing the finishing touches on the material for the new album, and will start recording very soon. We are very excited at this point and feel that we're working with some real gems. We have also added some live dates for 2019, hope to see many of you on a show somewhere! To shorten the wait for new songs and live action, here's some pictures from our last gig in Oslo, shot by the ever brilliant Anne-Marie Forker. Check out her site: https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=282787189063920

New Wobbler is always welcomed.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

Wobbler is four for four so far. Great band with a perfect track record. In fact, they might be my favorite band in the world right now...
    The Prog Corner

Member since March 2004 mozo-pg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by miamiscot View Post
    Wobbler is four for four so far. Great band with a perfect track record. In fact, they might be my favorite band in the world right now...
    We gave the bass player a joint (of appreciation) at the Terra Incognita festival in Quebec City a few years ago.

Where are the tour dates?