Thread: Nomadic added to ProgArchives "heavy prog" category

Nomadic added to ProgArchives "heavy prog" category

Happy to say that after 4 months of waiting, Nomadic has been added to the progarchives.com database under "heavy prog". We had actually submitted as "crossover", but they moved us, which is totally fine. We've been getting some very positive reviews - links below. With excellent engineering and production by Mathew Prock at Area 44 Music, our songs range from the short but sweet instrumental "Nomads" to longer vocal tunes such as "Confusion". We are just starting to get some attention in Germany, Brazil, UK, Canada, and of course our home town of Chicago. Our most recent show was with District 97, Edensong and Imminent Sonic Destruction. We are often described as a heavier version of early 80s Rush, as well as Saga and Yes. With an electric, 7 string violinist on board and bass pedal controlled synth textures, we have a very full sound for a 4 piece. We hope you enjoy!

the Take
    Carry On
    Nomads
    Confusion

ProgArchives review
    Sea of Tranquility review
    Babyblaue review

Best of luck with your band and all musical endeavors. Considering it's Progarchives, when I read the thread subject, I thought they made another sub-genre, "Nomadic Prog."

Nice job! The violin adds a great texture.

Thank you! I'm hoping to get back in the studio in November to start laying down another 6 songs, some of which will show much more of our textural side.