Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother Season 19

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn View Post
    Seriously, can anyone else see him getting back into the house and then stabbing someone in their sleep on the live feeds?
    Anyone remember season 2's Justin with the knife-to-the-neck that got him sent home by CBS?

LINK

The last straw was when Justin Sebik threatened fellow house guest Krista with a knife to her throat asking her “Would you get mad if I killed you?” The incident was fueled by a night of heavy drinking. In addition to that he also threatened her with a floor sweeper by swinging it in slow motion by her head. As Justin was called into the diary room he told Krista (Whom had also been warned about her behaviour) “We got problems! I think it might have been that knife to your neck.” A fellow house guests Hardy said that “living with Justin was like living with a dangerous third grader.” Due to the violent nature of the incidents producers immediately evicted and disqualified Justin. Justin Sebik was the very first big brother house guest to be expelled.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulie View Post
    My girlfriend said basically the same. I'm actually kinda hoping he gets back in. I love when shit gets stirred. The better scenario as a viewer would be that Jessica gets voted out next week and has to battle it out against her new boyfriend.
    THAT would kickass!!

BTW, I get why Jessica voted for Ramses, but why did Kevin and even more puzzling, Xmas?? Especially since Xmas was voting remotely.
    From reading the transcripts from after the HoH comp, some knew Christmas was going to vote for Ramses. Why did she? I have no clue. However, I do know that Paul and Kevin are (allegedly) final-2 allies. Paul asked Kevin to vote for Ramses. Paul wants to stir things up with people questioning who would have done that. I do not know if Paul knew Christmas was going to also vote for Ramses.

Well, BB has really done it this time. Christmas is back. No spoiler, but read on from just moments ago...

5:00-6:00 PM: Christmas sat down with Matt to discuss the vote. She asked what the vote was. Matt said it was 7-3. Christmas asked about the voting order. Matt said Jessica was first. Christmas then asked who was second. She asked if it was Mark. Matt couldn’t remember. Christmas said she thinks that she can figure out who one of the votes to evict Ramses was if she knows who voted second. Kevin voted second
    Christmas knows because while she was on the phone during the live show, she could hear the votes being cast!!! The idiot producers could have held the phone and then handed it to Christmas when it was her turn to vote. Morons.

Regards,

Duncan

That would explain why she voted for Ramses. Since she'd been out of the house for a few days, she might have assumed that something had changed and everyone was voting Ramses.

That would explain why she voted for Ramses. Since she'd been out of the house for a few days, she might have assumed that something had changed and everyone was voting Ramses.
    She told others before she left that she was voting out Ramses.

So, after what I thought was kind of a slow week, things are about to get interesting again. I just hope that the houseguests can sleep with one eye open. Psychody is back in the house!

Subterranean Tapir Hobo Chang Ba's Avatar
    ^ pretty obvious he'd make it back in, especially with the people he was competing with. And of course the heightened drama that comes with his return.
    Please don't ask questions, just use google.

Never let good music get in the way of making a profit.

I'm only here to reglaze my bathtub.

Cody's return (coupled with Jessica's extreme power via the Halting Hex) should dispel any notion that Production hasn't taken total control of the game this season.
    The Prog Corner

So I was little disappointed in Paul at the end of the show last night where we were "eavesdropping" on the houseguests and he was justifying voting out Ramses to Cody and Jessica, trying to make it sound like a good move (which it was) but also trying to smooth things over with them. Saying that it wasn't to piss them off (which it partly was). How boring.

Jessica should have stuck with her gut feelings and used the veto instead of letting Cody convince her not to. I wonder if Jessica will finally realize that Cody is bad for her game? I somehow doubt it.

^ Yeah, Cody is really bad at playing this game. It's pretty funny.

Interesting move by Kevin to tell Jessica what the plan was, and then still vote out Ramses in the end.

I finally figured out why I prefer BBCan over BBUS. Canadians are way more sane!

Appalling! The edits for last night's show were horrible. They chopped up the actual events so much. I had to re-watch some segments a couple of times.

During the huge fight where Paul was goading everyone to pile on Jessica & Cody, they ignored the horrible comments that some were making against Cody. They were attacking Cody by saying they didn't think he really served in the military. It was very brutal and didn't show any of them in a good way. Cody, however, was as calm as could be.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/03/big-br...orated-marine/

"Big Brother" star Cody Nickson didn't just serve his country as a Marine for 4 years, he was also twice deployed and received numerous medals ... according to his file obtained by TMZ.

Cody's been on the outs with the rest of the cast except his gf, Jessica, but things got nasty this week when some of them -- including Paul Abrahamian -- tried antagonizing the Marine Corps vet by questioning his military experience ... and 'BB' fans were pissed.

Rightfully so, it turns out, because according to Cody's official military file ... he served in the Marine Corps from December 2008 to December 2012, reaching the rank of E-4 Corporal with a specialty as a Rifleman. He previously served in the U.S. Air Force as well.

Nickson received numerous honors ... including campaign medals for his tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, 2 National Defense Service Medals, a Good Conduct Medal, a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal and 2 Navy Unit Commendations.

Though he's portrayed as a villain on the show ... you gotta respect him.

The other bad editing job was when Jessica and Cody were on the hammock and she was saying she is fed up with it all. What they edited out were all the times Jessica said, "We should walk out." and Cody kept saying he will do it if she wants and they go on to discuss that they wouldn't get paid if they walked out. The broadcast chopped it up.

Read the details here:

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/big-b...-41-recap.html

an excerpt:

Paul was called to the diary room. Once he returned, he told Jason they cannot talk about violence or self evicting. Cody told Jessica she has to use the Hex now. She agreed and said it will be funny if someone else loses out on $8,000. Matt told Paul he was fine until they went at Raven. Alex asked Cody what kind of Marine allows the America flag to be tossed on the floor, referring to something of Jessica’s that was flag related and apparently on the floor. Christmas chimed in on that as well. Cody told Jessica that they don’t know what they are doing by attacking his Marine status.

I'm very much over The Paul Show. Hopefully, things start to get switched up this week. I would be happy if Paul did not make it to the jury sequester. I would like to see Kevin and Jessica get far in the game.

So far, the season is entertaining. I think it would have been a better season with no returning house guests and if Christmas didn't get injured. The brightest light for me is Kevin. I love characters like him. My top all-time house guests, in random order: Kevin, Evel Dick, Howie, Janelle, Enzo, Ian, Jeff/Jordan, Adam (Baller.) Best ever player: Dr. Will -- even though I didn't care for him, I thought he played great games and set precedent for all to follow.

I really want Jess to win POV this week! What a smart strategy they came up with. I hope it pays off for them. I still don't like Cody, but Jessica has really grown on me. She is very smart.

It's nice to see Josh standing up for his own plan and not just doing what Paul wants him to. I didn't think he had it in him. It looks like the houseguests are getting tired of Paul thinking that he owns this game. If he's not careful, his days are numbered.

I really wish that Christmas could compete more! I feel like she's just floating along...through no fault of her own...but still a bit disappointing. Although, she's had to change her strategy completely by not being able to complete in comps, and she seems to be doing pretty well on just her social game.

My Top Big Brother (US) players:

1. Dan (BB10 & BB14)
    2. Dr. Will (BB2 & BB7)
    3. Evel Dick (BB8 & BB13)
    4. Rachel (BB12 & BB13)
    5. Lisa (BB3)
    6. Derrick (BB16)
    7. Ian (BB14)
    8. Jordan (BB11 & BB13)
    9. Janelle (BB6, BB7 & BB14)
    10. Danielle (BB3 & BB7)

Maybe Paul can crack this list if he gets to the Final Two again this season.
    Honorable mention to: Nicole, Jun, Mike Boogie, Drew, Steve and Andy. Winners should always be considered great players - whether I like them (and their gameplay) or not.
    The Prog Corner

Don't let your meatloaf! Paulie's Avatar
    Janelle is my all-time fave.
    "That gum you like is going to come back in style."

Janelle is my all-time fave.
    Too bad she sucked on BB14. She was a force of nature her first two seasons!!!
    The Prog Corner

I really want Jess to win POV this week! What a smart strategy they came up with. I hope it pays off for them. I still don't like Cody, but Jessica has really grown on me. She is very smart.

It's nice to see Josh standing up for his own plan and not just doing what Paul wants him to. I didn't think he had it in him. It looks like the houseguests are getting tired of Paul thinking that he owns this game. If he's not careful, his days are numbered.

I really wish that Christmas could compete more! I feel like she's just floating along...through no fault of her own...but still a bit disappointing. Although, she's had to change her strategy completely by not being able to complete in comps, and she seems to be doing pretty well on just her social game.
    Idk if it was a smart strategy in the sense that, if I was Cody or Jessica I would have just assumed that both of us were going up on the block at any rate. If the goal was to get one of them out (as I assume they assumed it was) then it makes no sense to nominate one or neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobo Chang Ba View Post
    Idk if it was a smart strategy in the sense that, if I was Cody or Jessica I would have just assumed that both of us were going up on the block at any rate. If the goal was to get one of them out (as I assume they assumed it was) then it makes no sense to nominate one or neither.
    If Jessica didn't put herself on the block then she was in a position to be back-doored. This way she was guaranteed a spot in the veto competition and a chance to win safety.

Speaking of the veto comp, I think that was the funniest Otev comp ever. A puking evil piglet. LOVED IT!

Speaking of the veto comp, I think that was the funniest Otev comp ever. A puking evil piglet. LOVED IT!
    It was pretty well done! The animatronics along with the evil piglet were pretty funny!

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/09/big-br...t-butt-poking/

Several "Big Brother" competitors are claiming their butts are being violated by a fellow houseguest for weeks -- who's been captured on video jamming her fingers into various dumpers without consent.

The anal invader is Jessica Graf -- whose schtick is to approach unsuspecting houseguests from behind and surprise them with a deep oil check.

Graf has been recorded pulling the move on Paul and Matt -- who were upset about it and confronted Jessica. Problem is, she laughed it off as a joke.

Another female houseguest, Alex, claims Jessica pulled the same move on her -- poking her in the butt and the vagina.

During a live feed from the house, Alex got emotional when describing the incidents to houseguest Josh -- and said it affected her because a family member had been raped and killed.

Paul and Kevin have discussed Jessica's actions in the house -- and said if she was a man poking women, she would be in jail for sexual assault.

We reached out to CBS for comment. So far, no word back.

Click on the link above to see video clips of the incidents.

If Jessica didn't put herself on the block then she was in a position to be back-doored. This way she was guaranteed a spot in the veto competition and a chance to win safety.

Well yeah, but that back door plan is usually only good for blindsides/the unsuspecting. I know Josh has said that Elena is his main target, but Cody/Jessica definitely have to feel like that are the two main targets of more or less the whole house (at least from the people with power). I would think those two would have been shocked if they weren't the nominees (temptation challenge aside, which of course made that scenario impossible).

And it was a good Veto. Hilarious that the hose of puke was at the perfect height for groin shots.

And what do you think would happen if Paul or Matt did that to her. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be laughing.

Bye bye, Cody!
    The Prog Corner

Quote Originally Posted by miamiscot View Post
    Bye bye, Cody!
    If they can get Paul out, there might be some hope for this season.