Thread: PROG #76 - Wind & Wuthering Issue?

PROG #76 - Wind & Wuthering Issue?

It's now been 31 DAYS since this issue was released......has ANYONE in the USA received their copy yet? I'm getting tired of posting these Milk Carton "Have You Seen Me" threads trying to find my subscription issue......yeah, PROG Might be back......but still using the lowest-bidder shipping company? They know they have crappy customer service in this regard....but do not make attempts to rectify it. Heck......PROG #77 will be released in 2 days........looking forward to getting it for Christmas...............and....GIT OFF MY LAWN!
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

I was expecting to be kinda meh, but it made my nips stiffen - Jerjo

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Social Media is the "Toilet" of the Internet - Lady Gaga

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    On a related note, you think this issue might still be on US newsstands?

Still don't have mine yet.
    The Prog Corner

Nope, hasn't arrived here in Canada either. I've never had an issue take this long to arrive... and my query to them has thus far gone unanswered.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

I was sent a survey request last week from MyFavoriteMagazinesUK asking how satisfied I was. Waited until last Monday (the one Month anniversary of the release date) before replying......hosed them on their crappy shipping decisions. They Used to monitor PE here......but do not know if the new overlords do.
    The Ice Cream Lady Wet her drawers........To see you in the Passion Playyyy eeee - I. Anderson

"It's kind of like deciding not to date a beautiful blonde anymore because she farted." - Top Cat

(Zamran) "that fucking thing man . . . it sits there on my wall like a broken clock " - Helix

Highly Evolved Orangutan JKL2000's Avatar
    Is #76 the one with the Top Prog Anthems list? I found that at Barnes & Noble yesterday.

Don't have mine yet.

Big pile of Issue #76 at my local B&N in Connecticut yesterday. Let me know if I can send one to you. Trade for two liters of Grade A maple syrup?
    The Culture Cafe, Sundays 6-9am on WWUH-FM
    Broadcasting from the University of Hartford, CT at 91.3FM, streaming at www.wwuh.streamrewind.com and at www.wwuh.org

Just to follow up. My copy arrived June 1. So release April 22nd - arrive June 1. ..."and the European Swallow was much relieved! He delivered the coconut in all its splendor".......Its now the African Swallow's turn with Issue #77.

last Saturday at Brussels' Waterstones, it was still the Marillion issue.
    my music collection increased tenfolds when I switched from drug-addicts to complete nutcases.

We have the W&W issue at the record store where I work (in Michigan). It arrived late last week.

My #76 (Wind And Wuthering) still hasn't arrived. But yesterday #77 (Clutching At Straws) did. I've still received precisely zero responses to my numerous e-mail inquiries.
    Interviewer of reprobate ne'er-do-well musicians of the long-haired rock n' roll persuasion at: www.velvetthunder.co.uk and former scribe at Classic Rock Society. Only vaguely aware of anything other than music.

*** Join me in the Garden of Delights for 3 hours of tune-spinning... every Saturday at 5pm EST on Deep Nuggets radio! www.deepnuggets.com ***

Got mine (along with the latest Classic Rock) earlier this week.