Thread: Riverside - Towards The Blue Horizon Tour 2017

Riverside - Towards The Blue Horizon Tour 2017

Now that Riverside are making their first tentative steps back into the light, after their previous traumatic year, I can tell you that they're on terrific form in concert.

They played to a packed house in Edinburgh this past weekend, and I wasn't the only one enjoying it. I took my wife and a colleague along, neither of whom had seen the band before, and both of them came away really impressed by the musicians, the excellent sound-mix and the quality of the songs.

Here's my take on that night's gig:

https://momentstransition.wordpress....h-19-may-2017/

Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for that review, I'm very glad that Riverside are in the ascendant again. Sadly I couldn't make it to a show, if only I could get hold of that Lost and Found live cd that they are selling only on the road. Any news on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve983 View Post
    Thanks for that review, I'm very glad that Riverside are in the ascendant again. Sadly I couldn't make it to a show, if only I could get hold of that Lost and Found live cd that they are selling only on the road. Any news on that?
    you'll find a copy on discogs for 100$ haha

Quote Originally Posted by Steve983 View Post
    The band don't seem to have a shop on their website, and have stated that the cd is only going to be on sale at the merch desk on tour. But I reckon if you're willing to wait, they'll offload unsold copies via their website in due course.

It's very professionally done - hard cardboard sleeve, discs inside quality paper sleeves with photographs, and excellent sound mix. No overdubs apparently.

I really enjoyed listening to it after the gig and although the setlist is slightly different, it still carried that nice after-gig vibe.

Hold your nerve. At 20 pounds each, not everyone was buying. So I am guessing that it will be available after tour